Good PS article | Syracusefan.com

Good PS article

K

kingottoiii

Here

I wonder why Schwarz doesn't mention this?

The former Syracuse man said he called because he had seen an ESPN report about coaches accused of sexually abusing young athletes across the country.

So both times he was inspired to come forward or did he get an idea?

The contact continued until 2000, when Davis was 28, he said.

If he went to people in 2001 then wouldn't he have had a criminal and civil case?

When he was about 11 or 12, he said, he met Fine for the first time when he was playing basketball at Sunnycrest Park

So we have three stories of how they met

He attended six different colleges, often staying for just a semester, or through a basketball season, before leaving.

“I just lived for basketball. It was my life. I had these goals and dreams,” he said. “And if it didn’t feel it would happen there, I wanted to try somewhere else.”

After college, Davis went to Israel to play on a professional team, but did not get on the roster. So he went to Germany and played for a club team there.

Why was this? And how was Fine still molesting him while in college? Same goes for while he was in Germany. Also isn't it fishy that the guy had dreams of being a player and when the reality set in so did the allegations?

He admitted that in 1998 or 1999 he got angry at Fine. To get even, he said, he told Fine he needed money for college loans.
“I didn’t even really have school loans. I just said that. It was my way of getting him back,” Davis said. “We had an argument. I said, ‘Bernie, I don’t ever want anything to do with you. If you ever talk to me, I’m going to the cops.’¤”
In the span of a week, Davis said, Fine handed him $5,000 in cash in three installments. Davis said he spent it and later, in 2001, refused when the coach demanded repayment.

Why does Schwarz leave this out!!!!

Without telling The Post-Standard, Davis contacted ESPN. He tried to persuade a Syracuse man who grew up near Fine’s house, whom Davis suspected was abused, to tell ESPN about his experiences. The man got on the phone in Davis’ presence and told ESPN that Fine had not molested him, Davis later told The Post-Standard.

What? He tried to get someone to join the story? You mean just like his step brother now?

ESPN - The Worldwide Leader in Biased Journalism

H
o
l
y
c
r
a
p
T
h
a