Good to know that we have a "suspect" zone | Syracusefan.com

Good to know that we have a "suspect" zone

SourShoes

2nd String
Our D has been extremely consistent this year..lol

suspect.. Thats it Digger... perhaps if you could even remember a name you could remember our D.

Haha. Good ole digger. We're 30-1 and our "zone is suspect". Love it

I didn't know uconn is the favorite to win the BET now. Wow those guys gelled quickly

I just thought of something. Is it "gelled" or "jelled". Hmmm...I may have to look this up

Beat me to it. Digger stinks. Loves to hate on us. Uconn beats a marginal wvu team in OT and they are a unstoppable train...

Apologies on the double post of this.

But ultimately, this deserves 100000 threads.

One of the best defensive teams in the country for 31 games, undefeated with Fab.

Beat me to it. Digger stinks. Loves to hate on us. Uconn beats a marginal wvu team in OT and they are a unstoppable train...
Didn't you hear, they're now on pace to repeat exactly what they did last year. They may only be two games in, but since they did it last year, it's happening again this year.

Napier scored zero points in 32 minutes last game against that suspect zone.

Sometimes you're as good as the guy who guards you.

Even when you take off the orange colored glasses, is there another team that takes as much as we do? Especially the season we have had ? Its freaking absurd.

He is such a dbag. Plus he is probably half in the bag and thinks David rivers still plays pg for nd

Only in 4 games this year has SU given up 70 points. In each of those, SU had a big lead heading into the final stretch of the game where they took their foot off the gas.

I went over the Raptors board that I frequent and went to the draft discusion thread. Mostly talk about prospects but some general NCAA chat.

Of course the draft fanboys are all over UConn because of their lotto prospects. Someone acutally just posted that he thinks UConn will win because ESPN just said Syracuse has a bad zone.

:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom