Good to see a Jaime Dixon coached team | Syracusefan.com

Good to see a Jaime Dixon coached team

Lose. TCU played well and he had them ready to play against West Virginia. But im glad they lost lol. Maybe because he owned us while he was at Pitt, no that's definitely why.
The worst call of the year cost them the game. That ref should be done for the year.

The worst call of the year cost them the game. That ref should be done for the year.
That definitely was pretty bad. There should be a under 2 minute on the time remaining to check botched foul calls just like the under 2 minute ball possession rule

Missed it. Any videos of it up yet?

TCU is a bubble team we are competing against. Glad they lost. Had a wide open look at the last shot but missed badly.

That definitely was pretty bad. There should be a under 2 minute on the time remaining to check botched foul calls just like the under 2 minute ball possession rule

I would typically oppose this because it would slow the flow of a tight game. But some calls are just terrible and have direct influence on the final score.

I hate to see a ref make a bad or very questionable call at the end of a close game, let the players decide it.

Lose. TCU played well and he had them ready to play against West Virginia. But im glad they lost lol. Maybe because he owned us while he was at Pitt, no that's definitely why.

Was never a fan of JD. played an ugly style, his team's could never shoot and he did absolutely nothing in the tourney. That said, dont want to see him as he knows our zone and right now palm has us playing tcu in dayton to play into the 11 seed.

Absolutely a bad call, but if they let the play go it looks like WV would have gotten the rebound on the missed shot...anywho.

Ironic that a Jaime Dixon team would lose on a foul call when none happened, considering all the years his teams openly mugged opposing players on every play with no calls from Big East/ACC refs. Karma.

Clutch and Grab(tm) ;) (sounds like what I used to do on the dance floor in bars when drunk in college...and a few years after...and...nm)

Wow. That might be one of the worst calls I have ever seen. End of game, beginning of game, doesn't matter.

Was never a fan of JD. played an ugly style, his team's could never shoot and he did absolutely nothing in the tourney. That said, dont want to see him as he knows our zone and right now palm has us playing tcu in dayton to play into the 11 seed.

The committee will find a way to make this happen. Luckily, I don't think he has his full line of thugs in yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom