Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form | Syracusefan.com

Good to see the Bills are in mid-season form

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Bizarre and horrific play calling, a dozen penalties including half in critical situations, failure to feed Sammy Watkins, no pass rush outside of Jerry Hughes, absolutely terrible clock and timeout management (burned two already in the second half, and abysmal special teams (yet another Carpenter miss).

I don't know why I put myself through this every year.

Bizarre and horrific play calling, a dozen penalties including half in critical situations, failure to feed Sammy Watkins, no pass rush outside of Jerry Hughes, absolutely terrible clock and timeout management (burned two already in the second half, and abysmal special teams (yet another Carpenter miss).

I don't know why I put myself through this every year.

I was asking myself same question Friday at midnight

I will say, the Bills fan self-flagellation is phenomenal to watch from a distance.

That offense was so archaic that it gave me polio. Tf was that!? Straight up Pop Warner mode from Roman, Taylor and the entire b***hmade Offensive Line.

Oh, and the penalties were such a nice reminder of last years cluster****.

This team man.. Defense plays lights out and the offense decides to murder puppies all game. Yes, it was that offensive to watch.

F this team. Seriously. What did I just watch!?

Net of penalties the Bills had about 70 yards of total offense.

Thank goodness Fitz threw a game ending interception. Only bright side of the day after enduring Buffalo's death spiral offensive implosion.

Didn't watch, only tracked play by play.

Did we even look down field?

That offense was so archaic that it gave me polio. Tf was that!? Straight up Pop Warner mode from Roman, Taylor and the entire b***hmade Offensive Line.

Oh, and the penalties were such a nice reminder of last years cluster****.

This team man.. Defense plays lights out and the offense decides to murder puppies all game. Yes, it was that offensive to watch.

F this team. Seriously. What did I just watch!?

Thought the D played pretty well but everything else was just as bad as you noted. I have no idea what the heck Roman was doing out there, felt like I was watching the 4th preseason game or something. Just absymal. Zero down field passing, Mccoy wants to bounce literally everything to the outside, zero WR depth where the hell was Goodwin? Special teams again just brutal including 3 penalties. Bush and Carpenter should be cut Monday. Get Gillislie and Williams some carries. I dont know if it was the jitters because he was playing back in Baltimore but Tyrod was as bad as I have ever seen him, that was Grob/Pariana offensive ineptness. So disgusted.

Didn't watch, only tracked play by play.

Did we even look down field?
Seriously... No. No, we didn't. It was insane to watch the ineptitude of Roman/Taylor and the Offensive Line who decided to not block people every other play.

Never seen anything like it. It was that bad.

They don't run shiit offensively. Woody Hayes was a more dynamic play caller.

Rex - an offensive dinosaur

His career is going to go the way of the dinosaur. He deserves it for making such ridiculous claims and promises. Had he been more conservative in his approach with his expectations... besides him, who thought the Bills would be a 2 year turnaround?

His career is going to go the way of the dinosaur. He deserves it for making such ridiculous claims and promises. Had he been more conservative in his approach with his expectations... besides him, who thought the Bills would be a 2 year turnaround?
I honestly do. This team is really talented. If the defense can play like that without Dareus then the offense needs to score more than 7 points and get more than 160 yards of offense.

An offense with 3 pro-bowl caliber O-Lineman. Sammy Watkins. LeSean McCoy. Charles Clay. Tyrod Taylor.

I'm not accepting that I should have lower expectations. As of right now, Whaley can stay but all the coaches can get out.

I honestly do. This team is really talented. If the defense can play like that without Dareus then the offense needs to score more than 7 points and get more than 160 yards of offense.

An offense with 3 pro-bowl caliber O-Lineman. Sammy Watkins. LeSean McCoy. Charles Clay. Tyrod Taylor.

I'm not accepting that I should have lower expectations. As of right now, Whaley can stay but all the coaches can get out.

It's only week 1. 16 more weeks and a lot can happen.

The pieces are there but the lack of discipline (penalties) and 1985 play calling are killing this team. The Bills offensive play calling was maybe the worst I have ever seen and I have seen games called by Deleone, Pariani, Mcdonald, Gregg Williams, Chan Gailey etc... Whoever thought this offense didn't need more pre-season work should be fired immediately that was beyond embarrasing and of course wasted a pretty good defensive performance. Also please cut Carpenter on Monday, enough of this freekin guy.

It's only week 1. 16 more weeks and a lot can happen.

Your right, plenty of time for more bizarre and gut wrenching losses. Can't wait for NE in 3 weeks and see how we gift them a win.

Your right, plenty of time for more bizarre and gut wrenching losses. Can't wait for NE in 3 weeks and see how we gift them a win.

I'm a Giants guy first. But please drop the Pats and step on their throats.

I'm hearing Babers to the Bills next year.

Anything is better then that sh$t show I saw today on offense, just abysmal. Ryan's not an offensive guy so I can't put the full blame on him but good lord what the heck was that. Brutal schedule for Buffalo as well, 0-4 is looking probable if they don't win on Thursday.

Also Baltimore is not a good team which makes this loss even worse.

I'm hearing Babers to the Bills next year.

off, Bees.
image.gif

If Roman isn't better Thursday night, he needs to be relieved of his duties.

He put us behind the 8 ball all game with his shameful play calls.

Also, get the play in! How is Taylor supposed to read the pre-snap defense, align protections or identify hot routes when every play is sent in with 10 or less seconds left?