GoodBAYE, FAIRwell, Amen. | Syracusefan.com

GoodBAYE, FAIRwell, Amen.

It did suck.

2 great people, 2 guys who were keys to our success over the past 4 years, who helped us win so many games.

It sucks to see them go out like this. Hold your heads high boys, you bled Orange for 4 years, and we couldn't have been happier to have you here for it.

Flame me if u want, but Im not sad to see baye go. Great person...not so great player. And I'm not sad to the CJ who had to be the focal point of the offense go either. He's not at that level. Great role player. Not so much when its all on him

Flame me if u want, but Im not sad to see baye go. Great person...not so great player. And I'm not sad to the CJ who had to be the focal point of the offense go either. He's not at that level. Great role player. Not so much when its all on him

I am sad to see him go. By all accounts a great kid and a hard worker. When judging him one needs to remember he was our 3rd center after all. Not like the kid was a starter.

I wish there was a dislike button...

(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom