Goodbye Garcia | Syracusefan.com

Goodbye Garcia

CuseLegacy

One could hardly make better preparation to be a sports reporter than has Miami native John Garcia, Jr., who now brings his skills to BamaMag.com as recruiting expert.

John Garcia, Jr., described his move from Syracuse, where he has covered the Orange, as “a no-brainer.” He called Alabama the “college football mecca.”

It probably helped that he only had about a half dozen paying subscribers.

Odd that the Alabama site would break the story before Garcia announced anything up here.

Thats why I only subscribe month to month with them.

What I thought was funny was that the announcement is up on the Bama site and on the Syracuse site is the article on Isaiah Johnson... written by the Rutgers guy.

What I thought was funny was that the announcement is up on the Bama site and on the Syracuse site is the article on Isaiah Johnson... written by the Rutgers guy.
i noticed that, good point

Haha, I just re-subscribed for the first time since we moved over just for Garcia's articles. Great.

SCOUT SCREWS US AGAIN, LETS WIN THE BE THAN THE ACC.

That's what I'm here for guys. To try to keep you as up to date as possible.

FYI, Garcia will still be doing stuff for the Syracuse site while he works on Bama. He will be pulling double duty.
You are doing a good job, thanks.

That's what I'm here for guys. To try to keep you as up to date as possible.

FYI, Garcia will still be doing stuff for the Syracuse site while he works on Bama. He will be pulling double duty.

You have a new member.

He called Alabama the “college football mecca.”

Try again.

Michigan-Stadium-sets-new-attendance-record.jpg

Garcia posted that they signed up "additional writer(s)". Sounds like a good sign for more articles.