Goodbye SUAthletics.com... | Syracusefan.com

Goodbye SUAthletics.com...

The photos look vivid as heck. Nice.

Nice updates- the old site was too cluttered. Curious to see if they do anything cool with Cuse TV besides just throwing up the same old videos. Would be nice to have weekly updates from the sports, as well as features on student-athletes. Could be very beneficial to recruiting for all the sports.

rp_primary_record-dukegame.jpg

Some pretty nice merchandise on there. I really like the The orange Skyline Fleece sweatshirt.

updated website but the record book is still 3+ years out of date

...and hello http://cuse.com
My first impression is that this is a huge improvement.

Much more modern and crisp looking than the old site.

The link to statistics on the football page links to the football roster...

Last edited:
Brillant, now it's blocked.

Dopes.

Yeah I'll have to take everyone elses word for it. Since its blocked I'll go to it even less often than I did suathletics.com. Why should I be suprised that they could screw this up too.

Some pretty nice merchandise on there. I really like the The orange Skyline Fleece sweatshirt.

Lots of Adidas stuff in that store, which I find interesting. I know that Nike can't dictate what the Bookstore carries, but I'm surprised they "allow" the official store to carry their competitors.

I like how "I'm not a fan" or "it's blocked at my work" equals = TOTAL FAILURE with some people.

check this out
thumb.aspx

is that a change, or an oversight?

My first impression is that this is a huge improvement.

Much more modern and crisp looking than the old site.

The link to statistics on the football page links to the football roster...
For my old eyes it was difficult to read the orange small font against the dark blue background. I like cuse.com.

Huge improvement. They did a nice job importing the links (archives, stats, etc..). The photos are crisp and the site navigates much more easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom