Goodbye SUAthletics.com... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Goodbye SUAthletics.com...

Checked out the site; looks good, but I did not see a sign in. Will the SUathletics just carry over? Does one need to sign in?

i guess.. the last 2 they changed the presentation on the front end but did little to actually make the site function with useful information. only looked around a bit but still does much of the same poor design flaws the others have. sidearm design glitzy sites with little substance.

if you dont have a good ISP its really slow and clunky and still has static web pages. looks more like they modified the CSS and added better photos but not much else.

Last edited:
Cuse.tv? Please live HD streaming for pre-conference home games!! When most crappy D2 schools have 720p streaming for home games why can't we? Been bothering me for years now.

Crusty said:
For my old eyes it was difficult to read the orange small font against the dark blue background. I like cuse.com.

I agree, it was hard to read and it just didn't look good. There are still many challenges with content, but at least the look and feel issues have largely been addressed.

I think SU has owned the domain for a number of years, I'm surprised it took them so long to use it instead of the inferior "suathletics.com".

check this out
thumb.aspx

is that a change, or an oversight?
Nice

Attachments

• op.jpg
    op.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member