Goodine... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Goodine...

I have never said this about an SU player, but the way this team is constructed and knowing how JB loves his starters, if I were Goodine I would transfer. He’s far too good an all around player to get spot minutes for the next 2 seasons after this.

JB found a way to get Rautins, Devendorf and Flynn on the court together. Someone is going to play some forward.

I have never said this about an SU player, but the way this team is constructed and knowing how JB loves his starters, if I were Goodine I would transfer. He’s far too good an all around player to get spot minutes for the next 2 seasons after this.

Jim is his own worst enemy when it comes to keeping kids for depth due to that love for the starters. Since Braswell is hurt why not give Bryce a shot at the 3 in practice (maybe he did/does?) to give Hughes a blow and Buddy at the 2. I'm not at practice but that's what I would do.

I don't for the life of me understand why Buddy can't play 36 minutes. The kid is a player and valuable plus you just don't know when he'll catch on fire and rattle off X points in a row but imo the big picture is more important and who knows...maybe Buddy will go pro after this year or next. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom