Goodluck Okonoboh | Syracusefan.com

Goodluck Okonoboh

edowd26

Hall of Fame
Did he commit? Some dude who was complaining about hating college and gl says how can u hate college dude says its not like cuse and he has to write an 8 page paper. All on twitter .

Found it. Basically the person who he was talking to was saying Cuse is easy. I know we offered him and really likes it, so this little exchange could mean he is infact coming here.

Best...name...ever

We can have an okonoboh and obokoh commit for the 13 class, cuse ontinues to have the best names

So with Goodluck in the fold

Lets get Ennis, Simmons, and lets see if we could still get Anya cause i really like him

and then lets get something finalized with Briscoe

So with Goodluck in the fold

Lets get Ennis, Simmons, and lets see if we could still get Anya cause i really like him

and then lets get something finalized with Briscoe
It certainly isnt a sure thing so cool out

who is the guy? just a random dude? What is going on here?http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/demotivational-posters-What-is-going-on-here.jpg

who is the guy? just a random dude? What is going on here?http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/demotivational-posters-What-is-going-on-here.jpg
You don't know who goodluck is? Nerlens.teammate, top 100 in '13

Did he commit? Some dude who was complaining about hating college and gl says how can u hate college dude says its not like cuse and he has to write an 8 page paper. All on twitter .

chewbacca_defense.jpg

It makes sense:

Here's a translation...

1) Someone on twitter wrote to Goodluck that he or she hates college...

2) Goodluck's response is: "How can you hate college?"

3) Person writes back: "Come on, Goodluck, it's not like Syracuse. At Syracuse, you don't have to do any course work. Just look at that Fab Melo idiot! At my college they actually make you do school work; for example, I have an 8 page paper on Shakespeare due on Monday, Goodluck!" (This sentence gave edowd the idea that maybe the Syracuse reference was made to Goodluck because that's where he will be going to college.

You get it now?

That person clearly isn't capable of rational thinking. If Syracuse was an easy school academically, then Fab would never have been declared ineligible. It's amazing that someone in college would use an argument that is completely counter to the point they are trying to make.

You don't know who goodluck is? Nerlens.teammate, top 100 in '13
Obviously I know who Okonoboh is, I'm asking who was he talking to that said cuse is easy?

If a visitor from nother planet came to earth and the first thingn he encountered was this thread......would he be a Syracuse lean?

im doing this from my phone. Very hard to type much on tiny ass keys
Does your phone think for you too? Cause you spelled a lot of nonsense correctly.

If a visitor from nother planet came to earth and the first thingn he encountered was this thread......would he be a Syracuse lean?
more likely it's just mookie jones' ride home.

Dunno. But the visitor would definitely be confused.