gophers were not only out-played | Syracusefan.com

gophers were not only out-played

yeah but did you know that Coach Kill was on the field?
Coach on the sideline. That equals a lot of points, so many points that Minny only lost by 4. (Sarcasm off) It's amazing that his sideline appearance is the major story coming out of the game.

To the OP: Agreed, SS out coached Kill. If the players had executed better, the on field dominance would have been more apparent. I would like to have seen more of the hurry up offense, but I will always take the W.

yeah but did you know that Coach Kill was on the field?
tumblr_inline_mye24oGQXf1r9qijv.gif

.. they only mentioned it 15 times.

Actually it was sort of a big deal that Coach Kill was on the field given his health situation, and am glad that he was healthy enough to do that. Coaching illness has been a topic, unfortunately this year in both college and the NFL.
That being said. I thought it actually showed a lack of confidence in his coaching staff and players. That is the opposite of what the TV commentators said. Either you spend the whole game there, or let everyone know that you are coming in for one half, or just stay up top in the booth. If he was trying to show his players that he was there for them, it did not work.
And yes, he was out coached.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom