Goran Dragic wants a move out of Phoenix | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Goran Dragic wants a move out of Phoenix

His agent also is probably trying to get as many of the big market teams as possible involved.
The Knicks can get guys if they overpay them. But a guy l ike Gasol or LMA leaving this summer? don't see that
I'd be ecstatic with Dragic and Butler.

I'd be ecstatic with Dragic and Butler.

Max on Dragic? Pretty sure they couldn't afford both Butler and Dragic, or it'd be close. Love Butler, but all indications are the Bulls will match. Still, maybe throw the max off sheet at him to dare them. I'm all in on Draymond, but he's restricted also. Golden State may not want to pay the tax though.

Max on Dragic? Pretty sure they couldn't afford both Butler and Dragic, or it'd be close. Love Butler, but all indications are the Bulls will match. Still, maybe throw the max off sheet at him to dare them. I'm all in on Draymond, but he's restricted also. Golden State may not want to pay the tax though.
Oh nvm, if Dragic wants max, then no.

Butler I would max out though. I think he fits perfectly next to Melo.

Oh nvm, if Dragic wants max, then no.

Butler I would max out though. I think he fits perfectly next to Melo.

I also believe Butler has a lower max, so it wouldn't be as bad for him. The only problem is if you know the Bulls will sign him, then you tie up your cap space for a few days. But I love his game

I also believe Butler has a lower max, so it wouldn't be as bad for him. The only problem is if you know the Bulls will sign him, then you tie up your cap space for a few days. But I love his game

I think Butler's Max is 14 million because of his years of service, Dragic I think will be in the 20's. But still, considering what is likely to happen with the salary cap in 2016, 20 million for Dragic might look like a good deal. I still think the Knicks would be better off going for Butler or K Leonard at the 14 million range. Plus add a top 3 pick. Could be a much different team next year with lots of money to go after Durant in 2016

I think Butler's Max is 14 million because of his years of service, Dragic I think will be in the 20's. But still, considering what is likely to happen with the salary cap in 2016, 20 million for Dragic might look like a good deal. I still think the Knicks would be better off going for Butler or K Leonard at the 14 million range. Plus add a top 3 pick. Could be a much different team next year with lots of money to go after Durant in 2016

Yeah there is def something to be said for the rising cap to make salaries signed now not look as bad, but I think 20 million for Dragic still probably looks pretty bad. He's a good player, but not great.

I'd be all in on Butler. There's no way the Spurs let Leonard go, not a chance in the world. Green and then Butler would be my top 2 priorities I think. Though I'm not sure how realistic any are, unfortunately.

Yeah there is def something to be said for the rising cap to make salaries signed now not look as bad, but I think 20 million for Dragic still probably looks pretty bad. He's a good player, but not great.

I'd be all in on Butler. There's no way the Spurs let Leonard go, not a chance in the world. Green and then Butler would be my top 2 priorities I think. Though I'm not sure how realistic any are, unfortunately.

I like your style and agree Draymond Green and Jimmy Butler, along with Melo and a top 3 pick. That's a good looking team...on paper

I like your style and agree Draymond Green and Jimmy Butler, along with Melo and a top 3 pick. That's a good looking team...on paper

I would be thrilled to get one of those guys. The warriors may be vulnerable to a big offer sheet unless they can get rid of David Lee.

i've also heard draco malfoy wants out of slytherin

Draco-draco-malfoy-11408256-600-803.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors