Got to Hartford a couple hours ago | Syracusefan.com

Got to Hartford a couple hours ago

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Hotel has power but no internet, no phone (who cares) and NO CABLE. Ugh.

Sent from my DROIDX

What in God's name do you do in a hotel with no internet and no cable?

I assume the lot lizards must be out in full force.

That hotel is lucky to have power.

My brother lives just outside Hartford. His entire town has been dark since Saturday and CL&P estimates it will be another week before they get it back on.

Hopefully this storm has been as disruptive to the UCONN FB team as it has been to my brother's family.

"The reality is that Rutgers has had one good football season in its entire existence and has been nationally irrelevant in basketball for the past generation. Success and tradition matter, and Rutgers has little to none of either. Considering what Rutgers has accomplished on the field, it is lucky to be in the Big East in football and basketball." - Pete Thamel, Pulitzer Prize winning writer for the NY Times

Lot lizards...

Coach P groupies...

The word "multiple" is pounding its way into my brain in a very disturbing manner right now.

What in God's name do you do in a hotel with no internet and no cable?

I assume the lot lizards must be out in full force.

Thankfully I have a DROID and tapatalk. Otherwise it is stare at my 14 year old who is so bored out of his mind he is doing schoolwork.

Sent from my DROIDX

My God...schoolwork? In a hotel?

Do we need to call social services on you, bees?

My God...schoolwork? In a hotel?

Do we need to call social services on you, bees?

What else is there to do? I picked him up from school so he had it with him. It was his idea.

Sent from my DROIDX

Sent from my DROIDX

SU team hotel was without power... so they had to find another hotel. Imagine trying to find 100 (or whatever number) hotel rooms in a state where half the residents and half the hotels don't have power --- and where the power-less residents are living in the hotels that DO have power. SU staff did a great job in resolving what could have been a really difficult situation.

SU team hotel was without power... so they had to find another hotel. Imagine trying to find 100 hotel rooms in a state where half the residents and half the hotels don't have power --- and where the power-less residents are living in the hotels that DO have power. SU staff did a great job in resolving what could have been a really difficult situation.
So the team is staying at your house then? :)

What else is there to do? I picked him up from school so he had it with him. It was his idea.

Sent from my DROIDX

Perfect time to teach him about the birds and the BEES lollll

Sent from my DROIDX

You shouldn't stay in hotels that specialize in other servives and rent rooms by the hour.

Another great reason to go to the acc. No more trips to the Uconn wasteland.
..and they say Syracuse is remote.

Bees... how u living w/o soccer?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

SU team hotel was without power... so they had to find another hotel. Imagine trying to find 100 (or whatever number) hotel rooms in a state where half the residents and half the hotels don't have power --- and where the power-less residents are living in the hotels that DO have power. SU staff did a great job in resolving what could have been a really difficult situation.

Heard the team is staying 2 hours from the stadium. Wonder what time they had to be up to be bussed in?

Bees, you're a soccer fan?

Wow that must have been one heck of a storm. I feel for the people still without power. Now lets beat down those Huskies!!!!

Heard the team is staying 2 hours from the stadium. Wonder what time they had to be up to be bussed in?

Bees, you're a soccer fan?

Team is in Mystic.

I'm a soccer fan due to my kids playing pretty much year round.

Sent from my DROIDX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom