Gotta give Gross credit | Syracusefan.com

Gotta give Gross credit

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Hired Marrone and was very interested in Chip Kelly. Many bashed him for G-Rob-Gotta give him some credit, too.

Hired Marrone and was very interested in Chip Kelly. Many bashed him for G-Rob-Gotta give him some credit, too.

But Marrone was also his 3rd choice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You know that's moot at this point. People used to mock TGD for thinking big. Of course some small minded people still do.

Are you kidding? You have to thank Skip Holtz for Doug Marrone.

Question. At what point did Gross collect the group(Green,Little,etc.)to help with the hire? They were clearly in the Marrone corner. Was that after Gross had offered Holtz?

Question. At what point did Gross collect the group(Green,Little,etc.)to help with the hire? They were clearly in the Marrone corner. Was that after Gross had offered Holtz?

The group went to Gross.

You know that's moot at this point. People used to mock TGD for thinking big. Of course some small minded people still do.

Its not moot if the point was to give credit to TGD for Marrone. Yes, some credit but he wasn't the guy TGD wanted and others pushed the issue.

IF HCDM leaves, you can bet that Addazio will be kicking himself.

Its not moot if the point was to give credit to TGD for Marrone. Yes, some credit but he wasn't the guy TGD wanted and others pushed the issue.

In the end, he was the guy Gross wanted...he hired Marrone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom