Gottfried and nit state hitting the wire | Syracusefan.com

Gottfried and nit state hitting the wire

This is why Cal State Northridge’s hiring of Mark Gottfried was just ridiculously stupid.

I don't undertstand? Cal State Northridge figured by the time the NCAA got around to disciplining Gottfried ten years from now they'd probably be ready to fire him anyway.

So since joining the ACC, we play several cheaters. Nc state, UNC, Duke, Miami, and Louisville. All while we are sanctioned for very minor things in comparison...things that did not give us an advantage in recruiting or on the court. Yet, we were punished via recruiting/scholarship sanctions.

To make matters worse, we stopped recruiting and/or lost out on potential recruits that ended up at these cheater schools and many others such as Arizona, LSU, Auburn, South Carolina, USC...

So since joining the ACC, we play several cheaters. Nc state, UNC, Duke, Miami, and Louisville. All while we are sanctioned for very minor things in comparison...things that did not give us an advantage in recruiting or on the court. Yet, we were punished via recruiting/scholarship sanctions.

To make matters worse, we stopped recruiting and/or lost out on potential recruits that ended up at these cheater schools and many others such as Arizona, LSU, Auburn, South Carolina, USC...
image.jpg

Yup Its all a Joke. They are all paying and nothing will happen. BURN THIS ISH DOWN. We need a str8 up PURGE type scenario. I know who Im dragging behind my car first!

I don't undertstand? Cal State Northridge figured by the time the NCAA got around to disciplining Gottfried ten years from now they'd probably be ready to fire him anyway.
See...you do understand