Gottlieb got me last Night | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb got me last Night

would have been better if the ref had noticed and called a T on the player for faking it..

Listen, of someone flops or embellishes a foul, that's part of the game! I'm not sure how many people here have actually played organized ball other than a youth league but I have to tell you, in the heat of the battle you flop or pretend you got fouled, you roll with it! It's all part of the game! I think it was a smart play too!

Haven't you seen The Mighty Ducks? If Charlie Conway won't do some acting to draw a penalty, I refuse to call this a smart play.

Gottlieb's definitely trolling SU fans at this point. I knew when I turned the game on that he would eventually take a shot at Syracuse. Sure enough, he did. Saunders asked him why K-State has Mizzou's number and he brought up Louisville and us. He did qualify the example by mentioning that they had our number until last week.

I think what he was saying about Mizzou deserving the #1 seed was that they would definitely be a #1 if the season were to end today (last night), but they could certainly drop down if they lose a few games. Captain Obvious.

In the ESPN weekly power poll, Gottlieb has had Syracuse in his top 4 all season long, has voted them number one on multiple occasions, and currently has them at #2.

He clearly respects the Orange as a team.

The problem is that we have a group of posters who are so insecure that they cannot take any criticism, it is like a blow to their soul.

In the ESPN weekly power poll, Gottlieb has had Syracuse in his top 4 all season long, has voted them number one on multiple occasions, and currently has them at #2.

He clearly respects the Orange as a team.

The problem is that we have a group of posters who are so insecure that they cannot take any criticism, it is like a blow to their soul.

All true, but you have to admit he goes out of his way to take shots at SU...because he knows it will rile up the fan base. That's trolling.

Why do people let this guy rent space in their heads?

I broke one of my rules and turned the sound on last night for the KState/Mizzou Game. I thought I was old enough not to fall for it, but I was weak :bang:. 1st Doug say's Mizzou deserves a #1 seed (Which he must say to bolster his previous point as to why Syracuse dosen't) O.K. I bit :eek: shame on me:mad:. But then as the Game moves along he points out as Mizzou is getting pounded It's so tough to win in the conference when each team has played you and knows your tendancies, How good KState is ,Waiters isn't as good as etc, etc I have to admit Doug sure knows how to play the Anti SU Card . I will not break the Audio rule again.couchburn
Missouri is still a #1 seed as of right now...even after last night..