Gottlieb is such a complete moron | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb is such a complete moron

SUGumbo

Walk On
Why would have Brent have him on the program. I listened to the podcast and Gottlieb said Oklahoma State did not lose to any teams not in the NCAA. They got crushed by Baylor and last time I checked Baylor was not in the tournament. Why did Brent not push Gottlieb, guy is such a jerk. He blatantly lies to try to prove his point.

Oklahoma State got crushed by a sub par Baylor team twice ! Gottlieb said Oklahoma is terrible and they crushed Oklahoma State as well. He is such a joke and said their schedule is harder than Syracuse's schedule. He is a complete idiot, can't believe I wasted time listening to his waste of breath. Brent ask him some tough questions !

He even contradicts himself and says he is not convinced Baylor is all that good and they crushed Oklahoma State. He is such a hypocrit

Why would have Brent have him on the program. I listened to the podcast and Gottlieb said Oklahoma State did not lose to any teams not in the NCAA. They got crushed by Baylor and last time I checked Baylor was not in the tournament. Why did Brent not push Gottlieb, guy is such a jerk. He blatantly lies to try to prove his point.

Oklahoma State got crushed by a sub par Baylor team twice ! Gottlieb said Oklahoma is terrible and they crushed Oklahoma State as well. He is such a joke and said their schedule is harder than Syracuse's schedule. He is a complete idiot, can't believe I wasted time listening to his waste of breath. Brent ask him some tough questions !

He even contradicts himself and says he is not convinced Baylor is all that good and they crushed Oklahoma State. He is such a hypocrit

Gottlieb is trying to buying himself a year off from the OSU alumni association hitting him up for donations.

I don’t think I’ve seen Gottlieb since 2003.

Axe is a tool. There are a many far more skilled basketball writers/sportscasters you can listen to. No reason to listen to either of these guys.

Gottleib is a complete moron
Gottleib is such a jerk
Gottleib is a liar
Gottleib is such a joke
Gottleig is a complete idiot
Gottleib is a hypocrite

ALL IN 1 POST. that is AMAZING!!

I must be in the minority - but I really enjoy Axe. I also think its cool he got Gottleib on the show.

Although he probably should have been tougher on him (i didnt listen to it yet so just judging by OP who certainly didnt mince words).

On that note - i think Cuse is beyond lucky to have a team of Park, Higgins, Axe, Ditota, Waters, Carlson, and Mike McCallister and even the Dean Francis. I love having all of them in different ways.

Axe didn't challenge him at all, even though Doug made so many contradictory points. Would have been easy to point to the metrics when debating this with Gottlieb, but Axe didn't do it. Although I'm not surprised that Axe bent over for one of the national media guys. Terrible look for him.

Gottleib is a complete moron
Gottleib is such a jerk
Gottleib is a liar
Gottleib is such a joke
Gottleig is a complete idiot
Gottleib is a hypocrite

ALL IN 1 POST. that is AMAZING!!

lol

I must be in the minority - but I really enjoy Axe. I also think its cool he got Gottleib on the show.

Although he probably should have been tougher on him (i didnt listen to it yet so just judging by OP who certainly didnt mince words).

On that note - i think Cuse is beyond lucky to have a team of Park, Higgins, Axe, Ditota, Waters, Carlson, and Mike McCallister and even the Dean Francis. I love having all of them in different ways.

I really don't mind Axe, I like his 4pm show. He let Gottlieb off the hook though. He had him multiple times double talking, Brent shoulda hammered him.

We don’t need to keep posting about Gottlieb and giving him more run and attention! Nuke this!

He has gotten pretty boring at this point. He doesn’t even pretend to want to have an honest discussion about SU.

Funny because Gottlieb killed us for years for our ooc schedule and okie sts is nearly 300.

yeah i posted this same thing yesterday. he was the (only) cheerleader for us being left out in 2007. why? our OOC. now he is crying that OSU and their 301st OOC got left out. credit card stealing butt hurt because JB didn't recruit him a-hole

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom