Gottlieb is such a complete moron | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb is such a complete moron

I didn't hear the interview, nor do I have much time or interest to, but I get why you have him on. Others have covered that obvious reason.

But it doesn't sound like Brent challenged him much, and that would have been easy to do. Waters gave a few points in a tweet, and then as mentioned above Baylor beating Oklahoma State. Would have been nice for Brent to be prepared and call him out.

Another Dougie thread!
We give this guy way too much attention. It's a wonder he doesn't steal things anymore :)

We're Spike.
Dougie's Chester.
No kidding, the only reason that I posted about him is because Axe had him on this morning

Why would have Brent have him on the program. I listened to the podcast and Gottlieb said Oklahoma State did not lose to any teams not in the NCAA. They got crushed by Baylor and last time I checked Baylor was not in the tournament. Why did Brent not push Gottlieb, guy is such a jerk. He blatantly lies to try to prove his point.

Oklahoma State got crushed by a sub par Baylor team twice ! Gottlieb said Oklahoma is terrible and they crushed Oklahoma State as well. He is such a joke and said their schedule is harder than Syracuse's schedule. He is a complete idiot, can't believe I wasted time listening to his waste of breath. Brent ask him some tough questions !

He even contradicts himself and says he is not convinced Baylor is all that good and they crushed Oklahoma State. He is such a hypocrit

OK St. non con SOS was sub 300

Why would have Brent have him on the program. I listened to the podcast and Gottlieb said Oklahoma State did not lose to any teams not in the NCAA. They got crushed by Baylor and last time I checked Baylor was not in the tournament. Why did Brent not push Gottlieb, guy is such a jerk. He blatantly lies to try to prove his point.

Oklahoma State got crushed by a sub par Baylor team twice ! Gottlieb said Oklahoma is terrible and they crushed Oklahoma State as well. He is such a joke and said their schedule is harder than Syracuse's schedule. He is a complete idiot, can't believe I wasted time listening to his waste of breath. Brent ask him some tough questions !

He even contradicts himself and says he is not convinced Baylor is all that good and they crushed Oklahoma State. He is such a hypocrit

I don't even need to read what you wrote to give you a like, because your thread title nailed it. He is the absolute worst when it comes to college basketball talking heads. He is anything but unbiased.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom