Gottlieb, Seth Davis, Vermont, UK | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb, Seth Davis, Vermont, UK

Just didn't want to be the one person in the history of Syracusefan.com to have a post that didn't have these subjects.

-Gottlieb and everyone hates us and is out to get us. Refs hate us.
-Someone on another board, whom I've never met, said something bad about my post, JB, the dome and my cat. They are losers, how dare they think my team and posts are not the best?
-Some 22 year old hosting a radio show, making 20k a year, or writing for free on bleacher, thinks UK will win it all. He's a jxxx-ofx
-Hey, Banana St. can get rebounds and make shots, or has tall guys. We're in trouble! Vt. beat us 7 years ago, don't want them. Even though MCW wasn't even a teenager then.

Just didn't want to be the one person in the history of Syracusefan.com to have a post that didn't have these subjects.

-Gottlieb and everyone hates us and is out to get us. Refs hate us.
-Someone on another board, whom I've never met, said something bad about my post, JB, the dome and my cat. They are losers, how dare they think my team and posts are not the best?
-Some 22 year old hosting a radio show, making 20k a year, or writing for free on bleacher, thinks UK will win it all. He's a jxxx-ofx
-Hey, Banana St. can get rebounds and make shots, or has tall guys. We're in trouble! Vt. beat us 7 years ago, don't want them. Even though MCW wasn't even a teenager then.
In fairness, your cat is an .