Governor Allows Bills to Sell Tickets to Playoff Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Governor Allows Bills to Sell Tickets to Playoff Game

My wife works for upstate. They turned around a non rapid test in 7 hours.

Not true , my daughter lives in Ossining and not far from Bear Mountain she has been able to get rapid tests. She got one before she came home for holidays.

I guess it depends where you live in NY because I didn’t make that up. In Nov/Dec I couldn’t get a rapid test in Saratoga County unless I had symptoms. Either our network health care facilities or places like CVS. Was told they were in short supply. This was a real pain in the ass because it was for college visits to Mass and so I had to coordinate with a lab test and have it back within 72 hours of arrival on campus.

Last edited:
i guess there will be no re-sell value for these tickets if people have to have 2 tests to get into the building. I still bet some try to sell their tickets and people buy them no knowing

i guess there will be no re-sell value for these tickets if people have to have 2 tests to get into the building. I still bet some try to sell their tickets and people buy them no knowing
They explicitly stated no resale.

yeah they were very worried about people scamming people on tickets. Because you could easily send a copied version of the PDF to them and you yourself could easily enter into the game as long as you got your test and what not.

However, I guess they would know who the scammer was because you have to show ID when entering and it has to match the name on the ticket. So the person on said ticket would probably be in trouble. Plus they would know seat location etc.

They explicitly stated no resale.
Resale was not allowed. Early this week people attending had to fill out a form and then yesterday we received COVID test scheduling information. We need to show our information upon entering the stadium.

With that said, if someone wanted to sell their tickets Sat/Sun/Mon, then this could have been done.

Not sure why you think this.

Cuomo says the Bills playoff game will be a pilot. If it goes well, the plan is to use the same process for other events. I know the SUAD has been in regular communication with the county and state about opening the dome for attendance to athletic events.

A lot can go wrong, a lot depends on COIVD infection rates in the county and on campus but I think there is a real chance there might be some fans for some games this year.

Hate to disagree but have heard the same about fall of 2021. The Bills were more of a one off (or two off) due to the long home playoff drought and immense public pressure to allow some fans in. Was told that SU is basically resigned to the fact that Lax will be without fans and that even the fall of 2021 for football is 50/50 at best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom