Grant commits to CUSE | Syracusefan.com

Grant commits to CUSE

confirmed by At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.'s Evan Daniels below

Hey albanycuse...thank g-d i can stop freaking...now to find a good strip joint

By Evan Daniels
Recruiting Analyst
Posted Sep 16, 2011

http://media.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./Media/Image/46/464509.jpg

| More

After hearing last minute pitches from a handful of schools, Jerami Grant made his college choice on Friday.

Jerami Grant's decision is in.
After contemplating a number of schools and narrowing his list to Syracuse, Notre Dame and Rutgers, Grant, a 6-foot-8 forward out of Hyattsville (Md.) DeMatha Caholic, made his pick.
According to Team Takeover coach Keith Stevens, Grant is headed to Syracuse.
"Style of play and the coaching staff," Stevens told At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.. "Coach Red made sure he was a priority for them."
Grant is rated as a four-star prospect and No. 50 overall in the 2012 recruiting class.

Great commit. I think he's our first since Rak committed over a year ago, right?

confirmed by At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.'s Evan Daniels below

According to Team Takeover coach Keith Stevens, Grant is headed to Syracuse.
"Style of play and the coaching staff," Stevens told At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.. "Coach Red made sure he was a priority for them."
Grant is rated as a four-star prospect and No. 50 overall in the 2012 recruiting class.

Looks like Adrian is paying dividends already. Nice

Welcome aboard Mr. Grant

Too all you posters who gave the kid a hard time, I hope you enjoying eat crow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom