Grant commits to Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Grant commits to Syracuse

...!!!

EvanDanielscout Evan Daniels

Jerami Grant is headed to Syracuse. Confirmed with Keith Stevens. Story coming.

248720_887591442882_41100084_41943497_5478165_n_3__normal.jpg

EvanDanielscout Evan Daniels

Jerami Grant commits to Syracuse ... http://scouthoops.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./2/1107416.html
(let me know if I shouldn't post Scout articles)

Red was instrumental in getting this commitment:
"Style of play and the coaching staff," Stevens told At their request, this network is being blocked from this site.. "Coach Red made sure he was a priority for them."
Grant is Jim Boeheim's first verbal pledge in the 2012 recruiting class. Adrian Autry, who is also known as Red, has strong ties to the D.C. area and used to coach with Keith Stevens squad.
Grant is rated as a four-star prospect and No. 50 overall in the 2012 recruiting class.

Just read the Rutgers board ... a little cognitive dissonance going on over there. Welcome aboard Jerami... I hope you are happy with your decision. I got a gut feeling you are going to be great. The fans here love it. Good luck.

Happy to hear Red played a key role - does anyone know: was he essentially THE guy who landed Grant?

I do wonder if Grant and Jefferson are complementary such that we could still land Amile (who I understand might be the more natural 4, whereas Grant might be more 3-ish)...

Phenomenal pickup that fits well into our scheme. I love it and anything to piss off Buttger fans is always a plus

Great news! Grant's skill set will translate very well to the Big East and the back of the zone. Gotta think this might spell the end of the Southerland experiment.

First off Awesome and congrats!!!!

Second off rutgers on our basketball board it makes us look bad. We are a top 15 team year in and out its not like the football relationship where we are and them are around 50 for the moment.

I loved the earlier Rutgers fan post about our little "The Decision"... In fact, I'm going to dig it up :rolling:

Does anyone have a video clips of grant? from what i saw he looks like a finisher around the rim...reminds me of a tweener like KJoseph. Yet he calls himself a "stretch 4" man

what does this mean for CJ Fair and JSouth?

This year I think CJ will show you what it means.

Does anyone have a video clips of grant? from what i saw he looks like a finisher around the rim...reminds me of a tweener like KJoseph. Yet he calls himself a "stretch 4" man

what does this mean for CJ Fair and JSouth?

I don't think it means anything for either guy. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't CJ more highly regarded coming out of High School than Grant currently is? Anyway, from what I saw of CJ last year, Grant isn't coming in and taking his minutes. I think James' PT will be determined this year. If he steps up and earns time this year, he'll get it next year as a Senior. If he has another mopey kind of roller coaster year this year, he may find himself odd man out the next year.

Nice!

Looking forward to the first of many "son of former NBA player Harvey Grant" comments from announcers.

That was my first thought - we're going to get a lot of Harvey Grant references.

I don't think it means anything for either guy. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't CJ more highly regarded coming out of High School than Grant currently is? Anyway, from what I saw of CJ last year, Grant isn't coming in and taking his minutes. I think James' PT will be determined this year. If he steps up and earns time this year, he'll get it next year as a Senior. If he has another mopey kind of roller coaster year this year, he may find himself odd man out the next year.

Fair was ranked lower than Grant is right now, but Fair's junior year was essentially wasted because of an injury that kept him out all season (want to say torn ACL).

Great news. I am also interested to see if we continue to recruit Jefferson.

Ironic... Jerami's brother while congratulating him on Twitter also said he was going to be losing every year to ND. With this ACC announcement, not so fast my friend.

Welcome to the cuse jerami!

Sent from my Droid Fascinate using Tapatalk.