Grant / Ennis Timeline | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Grant / Ennis Timeline

Yeah, April 15th is the latest that they can withdraw from the draft, but I believe they can still enter their name as late as April 27th if they wish.
So, in theory— they could declare now, withdraw by 4/15 and then declare again by 4/27.
:crazy:

So, in theory— they could declare now, withdraw by 4/15 and then declare again by 4/27.
:crazy:

Yup lol. It's a really stupid system. But basically, there's no reason for them to declare until the 27th. All that does is limit what they can do.

I remember the exact same words being said last year...lol...we'll be fine one way or the other! But I think they both are coming back.

We caught lighting in a bottle this year with ennis, can't expect the same with Joseph, who is rated a lot lower than ennis was.

We'd be in better position if Ennis returns than if Grant returns (unless if they both return). As many stated, we don't have a true point guard, and we will have a log jam at the forwards/centers if Grant returns (Grant, Rak, Coleman, McCullough, Chino). If I had to pick on or the other, I'd pick Ennis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom