Grant is hurt? | Syracusefan.com

Grant is hurt?

iommi

Living Legend
Why didn't we hear about this? McDonough said he hurt his back on Saturday. Hope this doesn't linger...backs can be tricky.

iommi said:
Why didn't we hear about this? McDonough said he hurt his back on Saturday. Hope this doesn't linger...backs can be tricky.

When he drove and fell early on looks like he agitated it

It was revealed coming out of halftime at Duke

I was in a sports bar, so I guess I didn't hear about this. This could be tough tonight with CJ in foul trouble.

JB just said he's done for tonight...

Hopefully we can gut this one and then give Jeremy 5 days to rest

OK here is our wish. Tyler Robeson, your time to shine.
Don't do too much. Play your spot.
Thought Silent-G, Baye, and Tyler R were an odd combo.

Hopefully we can gut this one and then give Jeremy 5 days to rest
We will gut this out, the key is JG getting solid.
Even if we had to get to BJ and Bus depth were ok. Still too much power for this crew.
The flight, short as it is, won't help much.

Roc was really in the doghouse in the first half. Hope he comes out to play this half.

Backs don't always get better. This could linger for the entire season and the way Grant contorts his body going to the basket, he may have a hard time getting better. Huge blow for tonights game. Someone is going to have to really step up in the second half. Christmas has to wake up and silent G is going to have to have a solid second half. It will be interesting to see if Roberson gets much run in the second half.

Backs are bad. This isn't good, but just our luck isn't it? Triche back went last part of last season and he was never the same. We just can't catch a break

Grant would have destroyed marylands slow frontcourt too...

I really hope McCollough is the real deal because we could have a serious depth issue at forward next year if Grant goes pro.

They talked about it during the Duke game. Said he had done some stretching but was in discomfort.

They talked about it during the Duke game. Said he had done some stretching but was in discomfort.

I was in a loud sports bar so I didn't hear the commentary (it was good that I couldn't hear Dukie V).

I was in a loud sports bar so I didn't hear the commentary (it was good that I couldn't hear Dukie V).

At least you have a valid reason for not hearing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom