Class of 2016 - Grant Mullins (Grad Transfer) to California | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Grant Mullins (Grad Transfer) to California

Toronto Cuse

Walk On
I would like this kid we need shooting and this could be a SG rotation player.

6'3" this guy could be Malachi to the NBA insurance.

According to Jeff Borzello we have reached out. One year remaining and eligible right away.

http://www.gocolumbialions.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205563903

https://twitter.com/jeffborzello

Followed him quite extensively in high school (Canadian). Great shooter, very few mistakes, great kid. Would be a tremendous addition.

(SORRY I SEE THIS IS POSTED IN TRANSFER THREAD AND CAN'T DELETE THREAD)

Thanks for the info. Do you know how his handle is and if he'd be able to be a combo guard for us? Or is he more of a shooter?

two3zone said:
Is he a player to honestly get excited about?

We may be in need of another good shooter next year. Appears he can shoot.

How disturbed should we be about this? It comes within 36 hours of Mali's great performance. I hate being paranoid but our history of keeping guys is horrible.

We may be in need of another good shooter next year. Appears he can shoot.

You are literally the most negative person on this board. And it isn't even close.

Is he a player to honestly get excited about?

Yes. Especially when we don't need him to come in and play 30 minutes a game.

If he wants to do that, I think he can find a place that will better suit him (Michigan). I would be they're the favorites, but hope we have a shot because I think he's just what we need.

I've come close to giving up on KJ a few times, but I still believe he has the ability - it's all in his head.

You mean kind of like the lynch mob that was ready to chase Roberson out of town about 3 weeks ago. I think the early returns were 75/ 25 in favor of him not coming back. What?

Probably a good thing he at least stuck around for the NCAA Tournament.

Last weekend every time an analyst said "this guy has an amazing motor" or something close to it, I just shook my head and thought and "we" :confused: wanted to run him out of town.

SUFan44 said:
You are literally the most negative person on this board. And it isn't even close.

How is that negative? Geez. We lose Cooney and G and possibly Mali..,and I'm being negative?

Get real.

Yes the Ivy schools do not give scholarships; however they come of with the necessary money so that it's athletes don't have to worry about their ability to cover their academic needs.