Grantland college hoops preview | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Grantland college hoops preview

3-7 over the last ten years, 3-9 going back to 1996.

Facts are facts.

I hate edited stats. What made you pick 96 because that was the year Pitino beat Boeheim for the title. If you are going to do a large sample take every time they played each other as head coaches and be a man about it. What is Boeheim's record vs Pitino when he was at Providence? Pitino is 13-7 against Boeheim and I give him credit for that. He doesn't own him though.

This article is stupid which is what one should expect from Grantland. I mean the guy probably wrote that in 2 minutes with 3 minutes worth of research. He makes it sound like Triche didn't play last year because he sucks or something. The guy taking his minutes was the 4th pick in the NBA draft for gods sake. "People think MCW is turnover prone." Really because every other person I've read have him as there breakout candidate. The whole thing is stupid. He talks about Coleman being out of shape because he probably is looking at a picture from 9 months ago. What a tool!

You have to be pretty myopic to come to any conclusion other than Pitino has dominated Boeheim since Lville joined the BE. One blowout in the dome and a one point victory in the YUM just made the record a little less embarrassing.

Just like one bad night in the Dome two years ago doesn't mean we haven't flat out dominated Seton Hall.

It's not even that big a deal. No one would ever say that Jamie Dixon is a better coach.

Ok we'll agree to disagree on whether or not Pitino has dominated JB. But getting back to my main point, please enlighten me on what any of that has to do with what is going to happen this year, which is the author's reason for picking Louisville? JB was 1-7 vs. Pitino since Louisville joined the Big East going into last year, and what did it matter? Zip. SU took down Louisville twice and won the Big East.

:rolling: it must be the haze of Jack&Coke, but this didnt bother me that much...my reading of "Life and Times" by CAL and Pitino have proven that most information out there is to get a raise of some kind...and you all have fallen for it!

Still not as bad as last season's version, where the author talked about how much he hated CNY and about fracking.

Why would anyone go to a website run by Bill Simmons and expect Blue Ribon Yearbook caliber analysis of CBB?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom