Great Boeheim piece- Wall St Journal | Syracusefan.com

Great Boeheim piece- Wall St Journal

JB has been right on since Saturday- he understands whats happening in college sports- football and basketball- as well as anyone

By the time Jim gets thru our dear comisioner will be begging pitt and syr to leave for the ACC.

i can appreciate his honesty not to many people will say what they truly feel especially with their peers around.

Loved his swipe at Notre Dame. F them.

Exactly. I hope that reporters use those statements to their advantage and confront the ND president on the issue. I would LOVE to hear their reasoning for voting against a TV deal they have no stake in. What were their underlying drivers and motives for such a vote? Did they want to create conference chaos?

It's great that even the ACC fanbase has at least partially rallied around him. Adds to the allure of the future basketball games within the conference. Who knows, the Orange may just take over the Carolinas although most Carolinians think its former Ohio residents. I kidd, but not really. Minimally, the Orange will expand the home game radius of the school. :cool:

Who has the Orange nation map?