Great deal on Orange Hoops Memorabilia | Syracusefan.com

Great deal on Orange Hoops Memorabilia

85SUAlum

2nd String
The Amazon affiliated website MyHabit.com has a bunch of cool Steiner sports memorabilia for sale for some really great prices. Some cool stuff from the 2003 Championship and a JB signed ball commemorating the 6 OT game against UConn. Some of the items are as much as 50% off.

http://www.myhabit.com/#page=b&dept=home&sale=AKGJZ9UPYPD9I&ref=qd_g_home_cur_3_AKGJZ9UPYPD9I_b

Gotta thank my wife for finding this - I ended up spending over $500 buying up a bunch of stuff.
Gotta hurry though - once the stuff sells out, it's gone.
Here's a tip - if you're interested in something put it in your cart and it will be held for you for 10 minutes until you remove it from your cart or check out.

You gotta thank your wife for letting you spend that much money on this stuff.
Yeah, she's pretty cool about it - on the other hand, she does a pretty good job of spending our money as well, so she can't really scold me for spending :D

One of the other cool items they have is the 2003 championship collages with a piece of the court from the game.
Gotta admit, Steiner collectibles comes out with some pretty cool things.

One of the other cool items they have is the 2003 championship collages with a piece of the court from the game.
Gotta admit, Steiner collectibles comes out with some pretty cool things.

I've always wondered, how many of these "pieces of the court" actually come from a single actual court?
The fact that you can still buy these things, 11 years after the fact, makes one wonder.

(This coming from someone who owns a piece of said court... and also a piece of the Orange endzone from our first Pinstripe Bowl... which is really just a $40 clump of dirt in a glass box)

I've always wondered, how many of these "pieces of the court" actually come from a single actual court?
The fact that you can still buy these things, 11 years after the fact, makes one wonder.

(This coming from someone who owns a piece of said court... and also a piece of the Orange endzone from our first Pinstripe Bowl... which is really just a $40 clump of dirt in a glass box)
I've heard interviews with the owner of Steiner Collectibles. They take great pains to make sure their collectibles are authentic - they are definitely a legit company.
I'm sure they can get a lot of those tiny "pieces of court" from the single actual court that was used in the championship game.

The Amazon affiliated website MyHabit.com has a bunch of cool Steiner sports memorabilia for sale for some really great prices. Some cool stuff from the 2003 Championship and a JB signed ball commemorating the 6 OT game against UConn. Some of the items are as much as 50% off.

http://www.myhabit.com/#page=b&dept=home&sale=AKGJZ9UPYPD9I&ref=qd_g_home_cur_3_AKGJZ9UPYPD9I_b

Gotta thank my wife for finding this - I ended up spending over $500 buying up a bunch of stuff.
Here's a tip - if you're interested in something put it in your cart and it will be held for you for 10 minutes until you remove it from your cart or check out.

Nice. What did you pick up?

Nice. What did you pick up?
Got the 6OT JB signed ball, the 2 framed piece of court collages, the 2003 engraved bracket (I've always wanted one I could hang up and display), and the framed 2003 and 6OT headline pages.
Prices were too good to pass up, so I went a little crazy.:crazy:
However, I can now setup a nice little "trophy room" in our guest bedroom now. :)

Got the 6OT JB signed ball, the 2 framed piece of court collages, the 2003 engraved bracket (I've always wanted one I could hang up and display), and the framed 2003 and 6OT headline pages.
Prices were too good to pass up, so I went a little crazy.:crazy:
However, I can now setup a nice little "trophy room" in our guest bedroom now. :)

Nice pickups. I saw that engraved 2003 bracket. That would be awesome.

Thanks a lot, you jerk. I caved in on Saturday. :)

Hopefully you get that account credit for referrals, because I bought a few things.

----------------------------------------------------
Items shipping soon:
arrow-subordinate._V182482795_.gif
Delivery Estimate: Mar 27, 2014
1 of: Steiner Sports Memorabilia Syracuse Basketball Engraved Bracket (Returnable)
1 of: Steiner Sports Memorabilia Jim Boeheim Syracuse "The Rock" with "6 OT" Signed Basketball (Returnable)
Items shipped on Mar 23, 2014:
1 package via UPS SurePost with tracking number
1 of: Steiner Sports Memorabilia Syracuse Basketball Championship Celebration with Piece of Court Collage (Returnable)
---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot, you jerk. I caved in on Saturday. :)

Hopefully you get that account credit for referrals, because I bought a few things.

----------------------------------------------------
Items shipping soon:
1 of: Steiner Sports Memorabilia Syracuse Basketball Engraved Bracket (Returnable)
1 of: Steiner Sports Memorabilia Jim Boeheim Syracuse "The Rock" with "6 OT" Signed Basketball (Returnable)
Items shipped on Mar 23, 2014:
1 package via UPS SurePost with tracking number
1 of: Steiner Sports Memorabilia Syracuse Basketball Championship Celebration with Piece of Court Collage (Returnable)
---------------------------------------------------------

Also really nice pickups...

Also really nice pickups...

Thanks! One of them was the last of the item in stock so I'm glad I got in when I did. I think it was the championship celebration/court piece collage but I'm not positive.

The pieces of the court are from the Carrier Dome, not from the court from New Orleans.

The pieces of the court are from the Carrier Dome, not from the court from New Orleans.
Yes, that is correct. I didn't catch that at first.
Actually, I like that it's a piece of the Carrier Dome court, as it's got Orange on it. :)
The engraved bracket is also a section of the Dome court and the one I received has a lot of Orange and even has sneaker marks on it.