Great game | Syracusefan.com

Great game

Marsh01

Living Legend
The system got it right. These are clearly the 2 best teams.

What a joke.

Blame Pitt for not finishing the job at ND with that 4th quarter collapse, but then again we are talking about Pitt

Is Brent a ND homer?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Anyone who says that college footballs post season is better than college hoops is out of their minds.

At least I can fall asleep without hating myself for it like every other night game ever

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Is Brent a ND homer?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yes, and I still can't believe he is qualified to call anything better than High Schools football. He may guy in the world and really love sports, but he has always stunk as a commentator. Just my opinion.

you would have UF vs. Alabama, and a lot of people here weren't too high and the Gators last time i checked

Need a playoff system bad, ND should be 10-2, if not 9-3 and shouldnt even be in this game

I think musburger is the best in the business
a friend of mine's brother worked for him for years on his house in Ct. You have to chase him to get paid all the time. Not that good of a guy.

Yes, and I still can't believe he is qualified to call anything better than High Schools football. He may guy in the world and really love sports, but he has always stunk as a commentator. Just my opinion.
Heavy in the liquor huh?

God I hope saban keeps the pedal down. Biggest title game fraud in awhile

I was pulling for an Oregon vs Bama (or any other team not named ND) title game, but the ducks laid an egg.

I love that people get upset at ND for winning 12 games against a tough schedule. Seriously, all OU or KState had to do was the same thing and they'd be right there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom