Great game | Syracusefan.com

Great game

B

Brooky03

We battled on the road and played about as well as this team can play. UNC made some really tough shots and were able to take advantage of the fact that the rules of the game don't allow us to play defense in the post without depth.

I would've loved for us to finish the game, but I'm encouraged by tonight's performance.

Team fought their hearts out. It just sucks to know that vs. good teams no matter how well we play, once we get to about 10 minutes left in the 2nd half we're gonna just run out of gas because of the lack of depth.

SWC75 wrote in his last upside, "Were you not entertained?" I was tonight. Rak was really impressive down the stretch.

Their bigs are a load, and too many of our bigs are out of commission.

This is sad. Maybe we should storm the court if they beat VA tech. Sorry nothing to be encouraged about at all to me you alllllmost covered the spread when the opposing team turned it over 20 times and it's a great game? Being bad sucks.

This is what I've wanted from this team all along, to battle and to play like a team who expects to win. We were outlasted, not outplayed, which I can handle much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sad. Maybe we should storm the court if they beat VA tech. Sorry nothing to be encouraged about at all to me you alllllmost covered the spread when the opposing team turned it over 20 times and it's a great game? Being bad suckd.

The final score is nowhere near indicative of how close this game was. Come on, you know that.

This is sad. Maybe we should storm the court if they beat VA tech. Sorry nothing to be encouraged about at all to me you alllllmost covered the spread when the opposing team turned it over 20 times and it's a great game? Being bad sucks.
Why are you saying "you" when it should be "we?"

All right man, some don't want to always point to the negative. I think as a fan you can appreciate when student athletes give it everything they have. This team continues to battle,hustle,and challenge to the last whistle. I think just about everyone here realizes this team isn't that good, but we can be happy how they compete. It's one thing to be bad, but it's a whole other thing to not compete and throw in the towel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom