Great job folks | Syracusefan.com

Great job folks

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Two weeks in and we already have over 1,000 registered users, over 1,000 threads/topics and over 10,000 posts in just those 2 weeks. I'd say that is pretty darn good for the Syracuse community. It's only going to get better because I would say the site is probably only 25% of what it will become.

Thanks everyone!

Two weeks in and we already have over 1,000 registered users, over 1,000 threads/topics and over 10,000 posts in just those 2 weeks. I'd say that is pretty darn good for the Syracuse community. It's only going to get better because I would say the site is probably only 25% of what it will become.

Thanks everyone!
I hope the people that decided to cancel their accounts when the board only had 600 users, 600 threads and 6,000 posts a few days into this migration let the door hit 'em on the way out. Obviously they have a low message board IQ. I don't care who you are or how slow your internet connection is, or how drunk some of you might have had to stumble around work the next day, if you didn't see this thing through until now you're just not a true poster.

I'm honestly glad it moved. For whatever reason, scout had me on their "bad list" and wouldn't allow me to post anymore. And the syracuse.com message board is horrible. Not even worth visiting. It's just trolls and idiots arguing about whether or not they are trolls. I love this board and all of the information that's here.

Thanks Bees. I am just bummed that I still have my Scout premium membership for the next 11 months!

Looking forward to see what this site becomes.

I hope the people that decided to cancel their accounts when the board only had 600 users, 600 threads and 6,000 posts a few days into this migration let the door hit 'em on the way out. Obviously they have a low message board IQ. I don't care who you are or how slow your internet connection is, or how drunk some of you might have had to stumble around work the next day, if you didn't see this thing through until now you're just not a true poster.

I see what you did there.

+1 Reps

Thanks everyone!

With the app and the web site, I am going to be even more addicted. As my wife said, "The board has an APP?! Oh no!". And yes, this site is referred to as "the board".

Same people who headed for the gates after 3 Qtrs.

Bees, Tomcat and the rest - Thank you!

Any possibility that replies to threads can be shown on the home page?

Bees, Tomcat and the rest - Thank you!

Any possibility that replies to threads can be shown on the home page?

Oh. You mean, like thread view? ;)

With the app and the web site, I am going to be even more addicted. As my wife said, "The board has an APP?! Oh no!". And yes, this site is referred to as "the board".

Yup. Tapatalk is killing me. Checked it 3 times at Timber Banks this morning. Still shot 78 though. booyah.

Yup. Tapatalk is killing me. Checked it 3 times at Timber Banks this morning. Still shot 78 though. booyah.
Can I fly you down to Texas? I need you to be my Captain for our scramble...LOL
Next year...you need to play the Orange Club tourney at Seneca Falls.

Thanks to you and the other admins. I never even consider going to the other site, and now that I no longer pay $10 a month that's a nice year-end savings.

bees are you guys gonna start a manley type board here as well or is all 'inside' info gonna be posted on the main board... whichever, you guys have done a great job here, thank you

Bees been following you since the old AOl message board days and you have never proved me wrong! Love this site and all the work you, Tomcat and others put into it.

bees are you guys gonna start a manley type board here as well or is all 'inside' info gonna be posted on the main board... whichever, you guys have done a great job here, thank you

yes there will be a pay side.

there is one of these?
Yes, Tomcat organizes them, haven't had one in a while though. Marsh01, Orange Pa, All4SU, 690West, DC Cuse & a few others are all guys we'd love to join in, you are welcome too.

Tomcat, GOSU96, Orange Extreme, STO, DCuse, Arundel, Deubs, upperdeck are just a few of the guys who are usually in.

Thanks Bees. Great move. The site technology is awesome. But the golf subthread here was simply impossible to ignore in topic view. Hope thread view is in the 75%

Thanks everyone!

Bees, you and the many others that have labored to develop the syracusefan.com website through its various manifestations deserve the many fans that have followed your lead. For many of you this is a place for informed discussion between collaborators. For others of us, this is a place to dispel the nervous energy that comes with the excitement of the season. The most knowledgeable & dedicated of you draw the rest of us. Thank you for that. I come home here several times a day and gain understanding & passion about/for the programs with each visit. Thank you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom