Great Nassib video | Syracusefan.com

Great Nassib video

Excerpt from Gruden's article on Nassib (Insider):

When it comes to the tools, I see a guy with a live arm who can deliver the ball with great timing. He needs work on how and where he uses velocity on his throws, but he can make all of them. I don't see a great athlete -- this isn't a guy who will run the read-option for you consistently, but he's shown he can run it, and he has what I call "nuisance speed." He has enough to bother you if you don't account for him, and he can scramble for first downs. He's benched 420 pounds, so the guy has some strength and can stand in there and take a hit.

I can't stand here and predict a great career for Nassib. But I'm not afraid to call him a sleeper because I know he can make adjustments, I know he's been able to thrive in situations in which he's not being handed a big talent advantage and I know he can make calls and execute at pace.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draf...-jon-gruden-breaks-ryan-nassib-sleeper-status

Best Nassib video Ive seen. Hands down!!! Tells you everything you need to know about him. He might do better in the NFL than we think. The video even had a hot reporter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom