GREAT news! Whigham is OK | Syracusefan.com

GREAT news! Whigham is OK

That is great news, IMO our best cb on the roster for next season. I love Reddish but Whigham is probably our best ballhawk, breaks on the ball very well.

Great news... he is a huge piece of the puzzle next year.

Agreed. We do lose some good players next year with guys like Spruill, Mackey and Jerome, but getting Hickey back and this news make me very excited for our chances next season.

Huh? When was it said he was going to die? Did I miss something?
I guess I'm being overly dramatic. I'm basing that on him coughing up blood when it happened and the chance that he had massive hemorrhaging related to his surgery a few years back.

I guess I'm being overly dramatic. I'm basing that on him coughing up blood when it happened and the chance that he had massive hemorrhaging related to his surgery a few years back.

I was praying the rosary hoping he was OK. Any time a player is taken off the field in an ambulance and the AD is being cryptic about a players condition, a healthy dose of prudence is necessary. Over- dramatic in those instances? I say no.

So happy for JW! Great kid who has suffered and deserves a break.. The fact that he is going to be ok let alone cleared to play football is fantastic. Now if Big John can just catch a break that would be something

Huge got him and reddish penciled in as starters.. Kid really came up big when he was in for Lyn for part of the season.

Good news! Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop drinking beer. This one's for you Julian! :)

Uhh, I think he would be dead by now...

That really is fabulous news.

Glad to hear he is OK.

Fantastic news. As long as the doctors say he'll be ok from here on I'm happy with this and thrilled for Whigham.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom