Great Podcast | Syracusefan.com

Great Podcast

Listened through today and thought they did a great job breaking down some of the big picture dynamics in recruiting. They both had a lot of very positive things to say about Syracuse, CNY, Babers and the ACC. They actually backed it up with some substantive observations and commentary that made clear they had done their homework. There is alot to pull apart from the near hour they spend. The most interesting thing to me is the certainty with which they spoke about the inevitability of a Babers departure in the albeit unlikely event we were to go 8-4 in the upcoming season. If that is true, it really, really sucks.

Yeah just listening to it...the comment he'll bolt if he goes 8-4 this year is just speculation.

If Dino goes 8-4 here, with the schedule we have, I don't think he'd want to leave.

It would prove that:
A. His system can win in the ACC
B. If he upgrades the talent the sky is the limit

I think he'd stick around knowing that.

I'll worry about that after we go 8-4. The writer doesn't know, we don't know. Even Babers doesn't know.

If Dino goes 8-4 here, with the schedule we have, I don't think he'd want to leave.

It would prove that:

If he were to go 8-4 this coming season, they would rename our stadium the DinoDome and put his statue right next to Ernie's on the Quad.

It would prove that:

Until UCLA comes a calling offering him $4m/year

I liked that they echoed what Babers has said (and posters here) about the dome allowing us to be *the* pass heavy NE team and how that will help with recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom