Great read | Syracusefan.com

Great read

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Found this online. Hope this brings some smiles, something needed on the board. For the young, some great history - for the older fan, some great memories and funny stories. Funny that it was written by Polquin , who just announced his retirement too. Scroll to the very top to see it all.

Tales from the Syracuse Hardwood

Found this online. Hope this brings some smiles, something needed on the board. For the young, some great history - for the older fan, some great memories and funny stories. Funny that it was written by Polquin , who just announced his retirement too. Hope the link works, sure appears to be way too long and pretty funky. Scroll to the very top to see it all.

Some great stuff here.
Thanks!

That's hilarious.

We all just thought Dolph was a jerk.

It's good to see he was a jerk with a sense of humor.

Wow! Thanks for sharing.

The Dolph stuff really is hilarious.

Bouie is pretty much the world's most interesting man, speaking many languages and fly-fishing in the Adriatic mountains.

Found this online. Hope this brings some smiles, something needed on the board. For the young, some great history - for the older fan, some great memories and funny stories. Funny that it was written by Polquin , who just announced his retirement too. Scroll to the very top to see it all.

I have this book. It is very enterntaining. Thanks for the post.

I have this book, great read. The first story that came to mind is the Leo Rautins soda story, and it happens to come right after the Schayes stories. Worth a quick look, I find it laugh-out-loud funny.

I read this book back then too. Raf Addison's reflections on his time here and love of all things Orange is fun to read. His observation on the continuity with JB, SU and the welcoming atmosphere here for past SU players vs players he knew whose program has a revolving door of coaches and their feeling of not belonging, was interesting. Pearl's reason for leaving after 3 years and his thoughts watching SU the very next year on tv while he was in the NBA during our NCAA championship game are also revealing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom