Great start... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Great start...

Only player to ever do so in their debut: the legendary Oscar Robertson in 1960.

The seven steals MCW has: already an NBA debut record!
oscar.jpg

Also, like 4 of those steals were on LeBron, whether they were passes to LeBron or stripping him on the drive. Oh man, I haven't been that excited watching an NBA game since Dirk had that absolutely insane stretch in the playoffs a couple years ago.

Can somebody explain how the hell Prigioni has a +/- of 20 and MCW of 12?

Because he was on the floor for the sixers 19-0 start, but he was also on the floor for the Heat's 15-0 run or whatever it was. Game was more or less even the rest of the way.

Also, like 4 of those steals were on LeBron, whether they were passes to LeBron or stripping him on the drive. Oh man, I haven't been that excited watching an NBA game since Dirk had that absolutely insane stretch in the playoffs a couple years ago.

I'm a huge Heat and LeBron fan but I had to root for MCW tonight. Loved watching him out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ--nearly a quadruple double in his debut game.

Pretty damn impressive. I know that MCW is bound to have some growing pains as he acclimates to the NBA, but that is a helluva way to kick off a career.

Just a great night overall.
Add Dion with three straight big buckets near the end to give the cavs the win tonight against a good brooklyn team and the knicks about to win.

Spencer hawes is a good pick and roll and pick and pop center. Holiday took too many shots and dicked with it all the time. Mcw immediately made hawes more impactful.

Easy to say after that debut, but MCW may duke it out with Melo as being Syracuse's 2nd-best NBA player of all-time.

If he can develop a jumper (which I really think he can) he's going to win a lot of games and make a lot of money in the NBA. Great anticipation. Great quickness for his size. And his handle has improved a lot since his freshman year.

Easy to say after that debut, but MCW may duke it out with Melo as being Syracuse's 2nd-best NBA player of all-time.

If he can develop a jumper (which I really think he can) he's going to win a lot of games and make a lot of money in the NBA. Great anticipation. Great quickness for his size. And his handle has improved a lot since his freshman year.

Don't forget about #1 or at least #1a. Dave Bing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy for him. Crazy that he's younger than I am and will already make more money than I'll ever touch!

Seems to be a bright kid. Got a good head on his shoulder's.

MCW, Turner and Noel are a nice threesome for the future. Get 2 big picks in next year's draft and a big time free agent and they become a potential contender in years to come.

Happy for him. Crazy that he's younger than I am and will already make more money than I'll ever touch!

Seems to be a bright kid. Got a good head on his shoulder's.

Hopefully no Lorde and Taylor's in Philly :eek:

22 points, 12 rebounds, 9 steals, 5 rebounds whats important is that u realize that this is an opinion board ihad mcw as the best talent in the draft. to the big mouthed adversaries how did u rate his play. can u imagine if he ragged the ball for forty minutes how many n.c. we'd have now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom