great teams = boring posts | Syracusefan.com

great teams = boring posts

Millhouse

Living Legend
i love this team and I think they're great and i don't have much else to say about them. cooney is great, ennis is great, fair is great, centers are fine, gbinje is way better than I thought, grant will be great.

feel obliged to make at least one basketball post not related to underwear g'bye

i love this team and I think they're great and i don't have much else to say about them. cooney is great, ennis is great, fair is great, centers are fine, gbinje is way better than I thought, grant will be great.

feel obliged to make at least one basketball post not related to underwear g'bye

I'm having the same predicament. Thankfully I still have photoshop.

I'm having the same predicament. Thankfully I still have photoshop.

Speaking of photoshop - anyway you can do a Golden Gopher as a Whac-A-Mole? Preferably with Otto beating it over the head. I have no idea if that's even possible, but thought it would make a good image for the game.

Speaking of photoshop - anyway you can do a Golden Gopher as a Whac-A-Mole? Preferably with Otto beating it over the head. I have no idea if that's even possible, but thought it would make a good image for the game.

Anything is possible :cool:

Yup. Evidence of how the Internet works is that currently there are 21 posts in the "SU is #3" thread and 2 posts in the "SU is #2" thread.

Well, I feel kind of bad but I have to bring the subject up anyway. And that subject is Russ DeRemer's grade point average. Yes, he's been on the Dean's list. But a 3.4 is not good enough! He should be pulling at least a 3.8 or 3.9. This is outrageous!

http://news.syr.edu/martin-j-whitman-school-of-management-69384/

ESPN will have something in store for you. I assume a suspension, sex scandal, or NCAA investigation imminent, just to keep us on our toes. Then you'll miss boring.

Zone is such a pathetic defense. It should only be used by inferior teams, not teams that are consistently in the top 5. If Boeheim actually knew how to coach basketball then we would be playing aggressive man to man defense. And he can't even get a single team to shoot free throws well! Honestly we will be much better off when he retires.

There ya go have fun kids.

Zone is such a pathetic defense. It should only be used by inferior teams, not teams that are consistently in the top 5. If Boeheim actually knew how to coach basketball then we would be playing aggressive man to man defense. And he can't even get a single team to shoot free throws well! Honestly we will be much better off when he retires.

We all agree with you skurey.

Shhhhhhh. That's our dirty little secret. Don't tell anybody.