Great Time | Syracusefan.com

Great Time

Stevenson

2023 Cali Award Winner Pts Against & Passing Yards
1. You can't win them all.

2. Tom Brady would look bad behind a beat up and inexperienced line. Give TD a break.

3. Good to see the Dome full again. It brought back memories of the days gone by.

4. This game was closer than the score indicates. We convert those second half interceptions and we have a real ball game.

5. The tailgate... what a first class production...thanks to all for your hard work. I haven't laughed so much in years. In my later years I regret pissing some of you off so much. If only the internet had a sarcasm and alcohol induced humor font so many years ago...I'm glad some of you get me.

6. Lost in all the bitching and moaning is that Saturday may be the last time Tim Green steps foot on the field at the Dome. A very nice tribute and his speech was brilliant and illustrates how while ALS may ravage the body, the mind keeps going at a high level. A tear jerker. His jersey should have been hung from the rafters long ago.

On to WMU

Agree with almost all of these points.

The tailgate is such a well-oiled machine run by superb engineers.

The packed Dome: I only hope it opened some eyes among the players, recruits and even younger fans as to what we were and what we still can be. And for us older folks, some bittersweet nostalgia.

The defense played well enough to keep us in this one and deserve some kudos after the MD debacle.

And well done in pointing out the Tim Green ceremony. The tears in eyes were literal in my case, and I suspect I wasn’t alone.

It really was a wonderful day. The energy on campus and downtown all day was unreal. This wasn’t a one off. We’re not quite there yet, but this is just one more step on the journey to realizing Dino’s vision. Might be a year or two away from the consistency we want, but we’ll get there.

2. Tom Brady would look bad behind a beat up and inexperienced line. Give TD a break.

3. Good to see the Dome full again. It brought back memories of the days gone by.

4. This game was closer than the score indicates. We convert those second half interceptions and we have a real ball game.

5. The tailgate... what a first class production...thanks to all for your hard work. I haven't laughed so much in years. In my later years I regret pissing some of you off so much. If only the internet had a sarcasm and alcohol induced humor font so many years ago...I'm glad some of you get me.

6. Lost in all the bitching and moaning is that Saturday may be the last time Tim Green steps foot on the field at the Dome. A very nice tribute and his speech was brilliant and illustrates how while ALS may ravage the body, the mind keeps going at a high level. A tear jerker. His jersey should have been hung from the rafters long ago.

On to WMU
His son did a good job. Couldn't have been easy. Green has accomplished so much in so many different ways, really amazing guy

His son did a good job. Couldn't have been easy. Green has accomplished so much in so many different ways, really amazing guy
Remind me to tell you my Tim green stories. Hopefully in addition to great accomplishments it's a story about evolution redemption and change, which I think is the case. Very moving ceremony.

Stevenson...a request

Take Friday off and drive over for the Pitt game. I was so busy working in the well oiled machine I didn't get a chance to talk to you.

Remind me to tell you my Tim green stories. Hopefully in addition to great accomplishments it's a story about evolution redemption and change, which I think is the case. Very moving ceremony.
I remember some of them

Stevenson...a request

Take Friday off and drive over for the Pitt game. I was so busy working in the well oiled machine I didn't get a chance to talk to you.

I'm on the fence on that one. I get back from a week in Vermont that Tuesday. Getting Kitchen pass for Friday may be tough.

looking forward to it.

I'm on the fence on that one. I get back from a week in Vermont that Tuesday. Getting Kitchen pass for Friday may be tough.
I'll send you my Fine Lot pass so you can work a half a day and get out...drive straight to the parking Lot.
You've done me favors before...love to pay you back.

On to WMU

Is there a written copy of Greens speech available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom