Great to See Silent G...... | Syracusefan.com

Great to See Silent G......

It was more like he turned into a different player, have we ever seen him this aggressive?? I mean he was looking to score, I didn't expect that and probably a lot of other people didn't expect that either.
I like that G we saw last night.

It seems to offer a look into the coaching and learning process, as well. After passing up several shooting opportunities against Miami, both G and Ennis took three-pointers when left open last night. VT chose to go under ball screens against Dennis, and he made them pay for that a couple of times. Good to see him recognize this and capitalize on these opportunities.

If teams continue to sag off of Ennis/G to help elsewhere, they have to be willing to take these shots within the flow of our offense. Making these shots helps quite a bit, too. ;)

He obviously reads this board and pays close attention to everything 2-3 Zone says.. He called for G to step up before the game started and he did: Here

He obviously reads this board and pays close attention to everything 2-3 Zone says.. He called for G to step up before the game started and he did: Here

It was great to see, if we can get 6-8 points in his 12-15 minutes it would be huge going forward

I loved how he played last night but for him to score 6-8 pts he would have to shoot 6-10 times a game. Hard to see that happening. We do need some other scoring threats other than Cooney and Fair in the half court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom