Syracuse vs Rutgers -- Blow 13-3 lead
Eagles vs 49ers -- Blow 23-3 lead
Phillies vs Cardinals -- Blow 4-0 lead

Let the good times roll.

Syracuse vs Rutgers -- Blow 13-3 lead
Eagles vs 49ers -- Blow 23-3 lead
Phillies vs Cardinals -- Blow 4-0 lead

Let the good times roll.
so fn sad. was driving my 4-year old to school this morning and we passed cars with saints flags, redskin flags and g tech flags and she says "Daddy, why aren't our flags still on the car?"

"Because we stink at everything, dear. Because we stink."

re: the Eagles, the bight side for me is that we know what we've got early on. i'd almost prefer this than getting sucked in again thinking we're good, only to fold late. this makes the overall situation easier to address, i think.

I had Phils -1.5 last night and was counting the money up 4-0. What. Look out for Milwaukee starting to look a lot like the Giants last year, Brew Crew.. then again nobody is probably watching that series...

so fn sad. was driving my 4-year old to school this morning and we passed cars with saints flags, redskin flags and g tech flags and she says "Daddy, why aren't our flags still on the car?"

"Because we stink at everything, dear. Because we stink."

re: the Eagles, the bight side for me is that we know what we've got early on. i'd almost prefer this than getting sucked in again thinking we're good, only to fold late. this makes the overall situation easier to address, i think.

Love moments like that with my kids... Too -ing funny.. Watched the second half of the Rutgers game with 4 of my buddies and about 8 of our kids, it was a learning experience for all...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom