Greatest Royal Rumble. | Syracusefan.com

Greatest Royal Rumble.

Rage4CUSE

2018-19 Iggy Hoops NCAA Tourney Record
For those of you who don't know, yesterday the WWE held a one off PPV in Jeddha, Saudi Arabia. 5 hour event where the Saudi Crown Family all sat ringside watching all 7 titles on the roster defended. And the largest ever Royal Rumble with 50 entering.

Now why I started this thread isn't to actually discuss the event(but if anybody does, you're welcome too) but to discuss if this could be a potential kick back to a government official in Linda McMahon, wife of the owner of WWE.

What made me think about this was when I messaged my dad and told him about the event, his answer(being a Trump supporter) was something along the lines of "Winning" for the Trump administration because of the "better relations" between the two countries since Trump has been president.

So that got me thinking about how Linda McMahon is the Small Business Advisor for the Trump administration. And if Saudi Crown paid what I assume was a very large sum of money to Vince McMahon to have a star-studded PPV. Could that be considered a potential kick-back to the government since Linda is in the administration?

For those of you who don't know, yesterday the WWE held a one off PPV in Jeddha, Saudi Arabia. 5 hour event where the Saudi Crown Family all sat ringside watching all 7 titles on the roster defended. And the largest ever Royal Rumble with 50 entering.

Now why I started this thread isn't to actually discuss the event(but if anybody does, you're welcome too) but to discuss if this could be a potential kick back to a government official in Linda McMahon, wife of the owner of WWE.

What made me think about this was when I messaged my dad and told him about the event, his answer(being a Trump supporter) was something along the lines of "Winning" for the Trump administration because of the "better relations" between the two countries since Trump has been president.

So that got me thinking about how Linda McMahon is the Small Business Advisor for the Trump administration. And if Saudi Crown paid what I assume was a very large sum of money to Vince McMahon to have a star-studded PPV. Could that be considered a potential kick-back to the government since Linda is in the administration?

I don't know, but I like your thinking.

Just curious, was there a reason the WWE thread on the Other Sports board was locked right after my post today?

Just curious, was there a reason the WWE thread on the Other Sports board was locked right after my post today?
I don't know. I forget the Other Sports board exists.

WWE is a publicly traded company.
Whatever the Saudis paid for this will be public record.
While the McMahons are hold the controlling stock this has nothing to do with Trump.

Rumor is Vince did this show because the Saudis paid 150 million for it and Vince is using some of this money to fund his new XFL investment.

WWE is a publicly traded company.
Whatever the Saudis paid for this will be public record.
While the McMahons are hold the controlling stock this has nothing to do with Trump.

Rumor is Vince did this show because the Saudis paid 150 million for it and Vince is using some of this money to fund his new XFL investment.

I believe there is a 10 year commitment as well.