Greetings from another Clemson Tiger... | Syracusefan.com

Greetings from another Clemson Tiger...

gfclemson

Walk On
Hello Orange Folk,

First off, WELCOME to the Atlantic Coast Conference. When I heard that ya'll would be joining the league and the Atlantic division, I truly was excited. I think that Syracuse adds a great brand of football to the league and even better basketball. I have to admit I do not follow basketball very much, BUT sometimes I do haha.

Anyways, my thoughts on the game... Can Syracuse pull the upset? Of course, but I think the key to this game is the secondary play in that SU Defense, which is let go some big plays, which is where Clemson can hurt you big time, If Sammy is able to get behind you guys watch out. Also, I would also watch out for Roderick McDowel (Hot Rod) as well as Zack Brooks and DJ Howard at running back, these guys do not get much love in the media, but they move the ball when they get it and for chunks at times and are all GREAT RBs. Hot Rod can really put some moves on people.

I have been very impressed with Terrell Hunt as he has played remarkable and I am very interested to see what happens against our Tiger D, I do expect him to have a good game and do not see why he wasn't playing from the start of the season. Our defense truly has been the difference this year with the Dline play just being amazing...guys are deep and I think the Syracuse Oline may struggle a bit with them as they will be rotating constantly with no real drop off from a production stand point.

Anyways, just wanted to talk some football and also welcome everyone of you to the ACC, we are excited that ya'll are excited. Unfortunately, only one of us can win on Satidy' (southern vernacular for Saturday) and I think it will be the Tigers (38-21) GO TIGERS!!!

Best Regards,

Tiger in Atlanta, GA

Hello Orange Folk,

First off, WELCOME to the Atlantic Coast Conference. When I heard that ya'll would be joining the league and the Atlantic division, I truly was excited. I think that Syracuse adds a great brand of football to the league and even better basketball. I have to admit I do not follow basketball very much, BUT sometimes I do haha.

Anyways, my thoughts on the game... Can Syracuse pull the upset? Of course, but I think the key to this game is the secondary play in that SU Defense, which is let go some big plays, which is where Clemson can hurt you big time, If Sammy is able to get behind you guys watch out. Also, I would also watch out for Roderick McDowel (Hot Rod) as well as Zack Brooks and DJ Howard at running back, these guys do not get much love in the media, but they move the ball when they get it and for chunks at times and are all GREAT RBs. Hot Rod can really put some moves on people.

I have been very impressed with Terrell Hunt as he has played remarkable and I am very interested to see what happens against our Tiger D, I do expect him to have a good game and do not see why he wasn't playing from the start of the season. Our defense truly has been the difference this year with the Dline play just being amazing...guys are deep and I think the Syracuse Oline may struggle a bit with them as they will be rotating constantly with no real drop off from a production stand point.

Anyways, just wanted to talk some football and also welcome everyone of you to the ACC, we are excited that ya'll are excited. Unfortunately, only one of us can win on Satidy' (southern vernacular for Saturday) and I think it will be the Tigers (38-21) GO TIGERS!!!

Best Regards,

Tiger in Atlanta, GA

Hey, thanks for the welcome and a welcome to you, to our board.
I think the first play of the game will say a lot, if SU has the ball and we run and Rome (Jerome Smith) rattles of a ten yard run, I think we will be in a good position or if Hung goes deep to Kobena, our speedster for a deep pass and completes it. Other wise if you have the ball and we stop you on your first play at the line or tfl, that will speak volumes as to we came ready.

And to answer your question as why he didn't start it looks as if he wasn't going as hard as he could have during practices, lazy basically. That's what an article stated. As others thought Allen was promised the job.

I also think the was our secondary will be huge if they can stick to your receivers, and eliminate the big play potential from your O. Also the amount of pressure our D line can get. Bromley is a beast. And I also look to see how our line backers play.

The big question is can we score on your defense. If we have success early, the game will be wide open. Whether we're rolling off TD drive's or 3 and outs, your offense will see plenty of the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom