Greetings from Comcast Cemter.. | Syracusefan.com

Greetings from Comcast Cemter..

cto

Administrator
Where there are as many students as there were at Cameron. Maryland wanted to look good on Big Monday so they "bribed" students with free give-aways. They have also been rehearsed in cheers.

And the frigging gator-ade cooler continues to harrasd me. At duke I had to share a seat with it. Tonight, it is directly in front of me on a large cart.

Where there are as many students as there were at Cameron. Maryland wanted to look good on Big Monday so they "bribed" students with free give-aways. They have also been rehearsed in cheers.

And the frigging gator-ade cooler continues to harrasd me. At duke I had to share a seat with it. Tonight, it is directly in front of me on a large cart.

I'm going to use so many cuss words in the chatroom, and you wont be able to do anything about it!

The life and times of CTO: Chapter 28. CTO vs the Gatorade cooler.

"Gatorade cooler," she said, "I love you and respect you very much. But I will kill you dead before this day ends.”
-with apologies to Papa Hemingway

The curse of a really good seat. (At least until the players stand up!) Beat the Twerps!

-jk

CTO, you rock girl!!!! We are all with you in spirit. Will be looking for you by the Gatorade!

Maybe we need to bribe our students. Our section is the DePaul of student sections.

Someone needs to buy you a decent phone so you can post some pix.. I'd like a close up of JB going off..

Make sure it's empty before kicking it.

Joyce - Does Aunt Aque (sorry for the spelling) from Lyons ever come to the games with you all and sit with you? I hope you know who I'm talking about...I know she has been having some health issues this year so wasn't sure

As soon as I typed the original post, I lost my internet connection for the rest of the game...so I could not post a Gatorade up date. I walked over to a security guy and told him the cooler was blocking our view and I wanted it moved. To my shock he told me my issue was with SU because "it is their cooler." I then went to Brad Pike (closest SU guy) and told him the issue. He said "no problem," and the two of us moved it past the end of the bench and out of our sight line. Apparently MD did not have the same "contractual arrangement" as Duke.

As soon as I typed the original post, I lost my internet connection for the rest of the game...so I could not post a Gatorade up date. I walked over to a security guy and told him the cooler was blocking our view and I wanted it moved. To my shock he told me my issue was with SU because "it is their cooler." I then went to Brad Pike (closest SU guy) and told him the issue. He said "no problem," and the two of us moved it past the end of the bench and out of our sight line. Apparently MD did not have the same "contractual arrangement" as Duke.

Never trust a Twerp to do an Orangeman's job. :D

That's what happens when you play in glorified HS gyms and field houses.

Damn that cooler. If that happens again I'll just have to switch places with you. I wouldn't do that for just anybody but my son met you long ago and vouched for you. It has absolutely nothing to do with your seat placements…….. :rolleyes:

Joyce - Does Aunt Aque (sorry for the spelling) from Lyons ever come to the games with you all and sit with you? I hope you know who I'm talking about...I know she has been having some health issues this year so wasn't sure
Wow. Hi. Which of "the girls" is you. No sadly, she has not attended any of these games. But if you saw it on TV tonight, you know I was there with Barb.

Wow. Hi. Which of "the girls" is you. No sadly, she has not attended any of these games. But if you saw it on TV tonight, you know I was there with Barb.

LOL I'm not girl. I'm from newark (right next to Lyons, NY) and my father was a business owner in Lyons and I call Aunt Aque my aunt just by how close I am with her. She talks about Jim all the time. I was just wondering if you knew her or ever spent any time with her.
My parents saw her yesterday at a funeral for an old-timer of Lyons who knew JB as well

Ah. I visited Aunt Aque with Barb and some of her old high school friends around Christmas time, so I just assumed you were one of the women I met then.

Apparently MD did not have the same "contractual arrangement" as Duke.
UMD doesn't play in a high school gym.

It's Ackie. And I don't think she's been able to get to a game in a while. She would most likely go to a home game if she went and I don't get to too many of them.

It's Ackie. And I don't think she's been able to get to a game in a while. She would most likely go to a home game if she went and I don't get to too many of them.
I knew I was messing up the spelling Haha. Are you from Lyons?