Greetings from Comcast Cemter.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Greetings from Comcast Cemter..

Where there are as many students as there were at Cameron. Maryland wanted to look good on Big Monday so they "bribed" students with free give-aways. They have also been rehearsed in cheers.

And the frigging gator-ade cooler continues to harrasd me. At duke I had to share a seat with it. Tonight, it is directly in front of me on a large cart.

Next time JB gets kicked out of a game, I want you you to make your way to the bench and tell Hop to scoot over...then take over...

Play only the freshmen and play man-to-man the entire time...

We may not win but the board will love it...

And CuseTroop has an avatar of him and HCSS. They're not related.

Or are they???? ;)[/quote]

Cusetroop, for those of you not on the pay side, is the new Prime Minister of Canada...

Rob Ford is the new Deputy Prime Minister.

Justin Bieber has been sent on a peacekeeping mission to Syria, Ukraine and the Sudan...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cusetroop, for those of you not on the pay side, is the new Prime Minister of Canada...

Justin Bieber has been sent on a peacekeeping mission to Syria, Ukraine and the Sudan...
#HardnosedPM

Don't know if Troop could handle the high octane Canadian beer?!.

First act as PM, I'm going to have a contest. First person to survive riding Niagara Falls on a pine tree, gets one million gallons of maple syrup.

Them's fightin' words!
Let's have some peace talks over a couple of these.
image.jpg