Greg Schiano and the NFL | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Greg Schiano and the NFL

JO -- how do you square your comments with the fact that Bill Belichick endorsed Schiano to the Glazers?

Not that BB is in fallible, but seems odd if your take is the common perception.
Belichik's son is the long snapper on Rutgers...

Well missing on some draft picks is kind of common, so not sure what that means.

I've just never heard of him ever giving a recommendation for someone that's never been on his staff, so for him to do it for Schiano seemed notable.
Just making the point that no one is perfect.

That's right lax. I was thinking football walk on.

Sent from my DROIDX

Ha, all you punks that said he didn't play football and tried to make me think my memory had been shot. :)

Belichick

Schiano was also a finalist for the Rams job according to Adam Schefter

Ha, all you punks that said he didn't play football and tried to make me think my memory had been shot. :)

Belichick

Steve is in camp with us this year,” Schiano said yesterday. “He played lacrosse at Rutgers for us for four years and he’s got a semester of eligibility. He asked me if he could play and I said, ‘Absolutely.’ Now its going to be a competitive deal, but it’ll be good to have him around. … We have a walk-on guy who did a great job last year and filled in when we lost our long snapper. But there will be competition.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/s...-the-long-snapper-and-future-coach-and-links/

Steve is in camp with us this year,” Schiano said yesterday. “He played lacrosse at Rutgers for us for four years and he’s got a semester of eligibility. He asked me if he could play and I said, ‘Absolutely.’ Now its going to be a competitive deal, but it’ll be good to have him around. … We have a walk-on guy who did a great job last year and filled in when we lost our long snapper. But there will be competition.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/s...-the-long-snapper-and-future-coach-and-links/

Scratch my back I'll scratch yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom