Gross | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gross

I happened to miss it thank god. I cannot watch those horrific injuries. As someone who has broken there leg its a nightmare

Bone was sticking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i shouldn't have looked at the replay ... he's got a long surgery ahead of him to repair that ...

At least CBS had the good sense not to replay it 10 times.
I'm a big baby about this stuff. I don't mind blood, guts, any of that - but anything like this I simply cannot watch.

Anyone notice evryone look away but Luke Hancock went up to him right away to console him? Incredible by him.

Bone was sticking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll probably never get that image out of my head. Almost threw up. Feel terrible for him, just can't imagine.

The same thing happened to Edgar Sosa a couple years ago playing FIBA ball. Not as gruesome but basically snapped his shin.

I cannot stomach dislocations and compound fractures at all... as soon as the announcers mentioned it was gruesome, I turned away instantly. I'm thankful that I do not have an actual image to relate to what everyone is saying, sounds just horrible. I'll be praying for Ware... my gosh.

I am watching the game, but I refuse to watch what happened... same with Lattimore's injury for South Carolina, I cannot, and will not, watch that stuff. Sounds horrible, just listening without watching any of the replays.

My thoughts exactly. Listening to the game commentary and the reaction by this board and twitter was sickening enough. I can't stomach leg injuries.

It's video of a TV screen, but the NCAA can't take this one down.

Warning - Some might find this to be disturbing.

I dont want to see it but can someone describe how it happened? Did he fall ? Get tangled on a loose ball?

Joe Theismann@Theismann726m
Watching Duke/ Louisville my heart goes out to Kevin Ware.

I dont want to see it but can someone describe how it happened? Did he fall ? Get tangled on a loose ball?

I believe he went to block a shot, landed a bit off balance, shifted weight a touch and his lower leg shattered with the bone protruding through the skin and his toes pointing wrong direction.

Right in front of Louisville bench.

I didn't see it live but just got through part of a longer youtube and that picture.
Do not watch it if you have any hesitations.
Worse than Thiesmann by a mile.
Prayers to this kid and a full recovery. Brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom