GT has one sack……… | Syracusefan.com

GT has one sack………

florange44

Scout Team
In two full games. This bodes well for our ability to throw well against them. I think Kyle will have his way and we’ll outscore them.

we may have trouble with their running game but if we can hold them to field goals more often than tds, we’ll win.

we’re gonna need 38+ to win.

45-35 Cuse

I'm wondering if we'll get a few plays of Michael Johnson Jr running some read option type plays. Not many, but maybe a few to keep GA Tech on their toes. I'm sure Nixon had a few tricks up his sleeve

I think their defense will set up to play the pass and it will be a good test as to if our line and Nixon are up to taking what they give us.

LQAjr is gonna have a big game.
I agree. Allen rushed for 98 last week and it seemed like a mediocre running game for him. I could see Willis doing well too.

In two full games. This bodes well for our ability to throw well against them. I think Kyle will have his way and we’ll outscore them.

we may have trouble with their running game but if we can hold them to field goals more often than tds, we’ll win.

we’re gonna need 38+ to win.

45-35 Cuse
That's what gets me. They popping off, talking sht like they Georgia FCOL!!

They’re full of themselves after beating an FSU team with no ball sack.
They probably will run all over Syracuse, but their fans confidence in the defense seems to be hopeful versus proven. They’ve played two anemic offenses, I’m not sure they’ll be ready for the 5 headed monster of McCord, Pena, Haynes, Gadsden and LQA

They probably will run all over Syracuse, but their fans confidence in the defense seems to be hopeful versus proven. They’ve played two anemic offenses, I’m not sure they’ll be ready for the 5 headed monster of McCord, Pena, Haynes, Gadsden and LQA
They may feel confident they can get pressure via stunts and blitzes and betting that our line will have communication issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom