Gtown or Memphis? | Syracusefan.com

Gtown or Memphis?

CUSEBB1

2nd String
Do we want the ranked team to win or the most hated team in the world to win?Good game so far.

Such a terrible position. GTown win helps the Big East. But I want them to lose every game they ever play. That trumps helping the BE for me.

As long as we have a rivalry with them, I want them to win nearly any time they aren't playing us... rivalries are no fun when one team sucks.

Good game for sure. I don't think Memphis is living up to their billing so far this year. But it's early yet.

Memphis is more talented, but Gtown runs their stuff much better . . . . I'm not sure Memphis has any stuff to run.

What the hell is Memphis's PG doing up 2 fresh shot clock 44 sec and you drive and turn it over.

I would like to see all the top 10 teams lose.Except for us of course.Gtown can win this game and yet still be losers.

As long as we have a rivalry with them, I want them to win nearly any time they aren't playing us... rivalries are no fun when one team sucks.

Are you kidding me? I want them to lose every game, have the Big East remnants become the new Atlantic 10, have Georgetown become the equivalent of LaSalle, and beat them like a redheaded stepchild every year.

I'm certainly far from sold on Pastner as a coach. Hell of a recruiter so so far.

No offense, but this is the silliest question in the entire history of mankind.
The next best thing to a Syracuse win is a G-town loss.
Any time.
Every time.

Are you kidding me? I want them to lose every game, have the Big East remnants become the new Atlantic 10, have Georgetown become the equivalent of LaSalle, and beat them like a redheaded stepchild every year.

Plenty of grey area... they can be a respectable foe AND get beaten like the redheaded stepchild by us every year.

Plenty of grey area... they can be a respectable foe AND get beaten like the redheaded stepchild by us every year.

True, but I have no respect for Georgetown, so why should I want them to be respectable?

Well it was pretty bad trip to Maui for a ranked Memphis team out of CUSA.

Do we want the ranked team to win or the most hated team in the world to win?Good game so far.

I'm rooting for the sinkhole to open up at midcourt during their game.

The answer to the question posed by the name of this thread is "neither"

Georgetown can suck it. If gambling were legal I'd have taken Memphis in a four team parlay today, but Georgetown winning in OT would have ruined it.

If gambling were legal. Ahem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom