Gtown tix at dome | Syracusefan.com

Gtown tix at dome

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Planning on making the trip from nyc to the cuse for this one. Is stubhub my only choice at this point? Anything close to decent is over $100.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Planning on making the trip from nyc to the cuse for this one. Is stubhub my only choice at this point? Anything close to decent is over $100.

Was wondering the same thing...

If you can do without beer, I still think you can gets seats in the TOPS family section (317/318). Two adults, two kids, concession and parking voucher for $109.00 for G-Town. It may not be for you, but I still think you can do this.

Check every couple days on Ticketmaster. You'll see more seats (and decent seats - 315, 305) become available in the weeks before the game.

I went via craigslist and found two in section 123 for $175 a piece - got them for my dad for xmas - thought that was pretty fair in all honesty maybe somewhat cheap. Stubhub is just so expensive these days.. works great in terms of getting your tickets on time etc.

Check back after the Detroit game. After that game is over there will be only 2 home non conference games left. That six game mini plan included 3 OOC games, so they might start releasing some of the G'town games reserved for the 6 pack plan.