GTOWN | Syracusefan.com

GTOWN

20Plus

Lost in double overtime to hated Butler.

What about a nice win for our resume ?

We will see

We will see
Always good news.
The next best thing to an Orange win is a G-town loss.
To anyone anytime.

Funny you mention Butler I had a dream a few weeks ago that I hit Matt Howard with my car. Just clipped him, he lived but never walked again. I woke up in such a good mood.
You are on a roll tonight. Love it!

Always good news.
The next best thing to an Orange win is a G-town loss.
To anyone anytime.

I mean, I like seeing Georgetown stink just as much as the next Syracuse fan, but depending on how ACC play turns out, they need Georgetown to look competent. They let that game get away from them.

Funny you mention Butler I had a dream a few weeks ago that I hit Matt Howard with my car. Just clipped him, he lived but never walked again. I woke up in such a good mood.
Amazing. My son last not saw the highlights of Butler game at halftime and couldn't understand why I was rooting for both teams to lose -- "how can we root against Bulldogs?!" You're too young to understand kid...

Amazing. My son last not saw the highlights of Butler game at halftime and couldn't understand why I was rooting for both teams to lose -- "how can we root against Bulldogs?!" You're too young to understand kid...

Eh I'm over that game, that was like two coaching staffs ago, I'm more upset about the Osu game two years later.

We will see

The terrible part is those fools blew a 20 point lead!! It never fails when we need one of these flaming crap piles to win a game to help our resume they auger in like the damn Hindenburg.